What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD spam

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby methebest » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Callonia wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:
Callonia wrote:So is AqvasFire2 DG or not?

What do you think?

I think it's DG simply just to err on the side of caution which's why I am not going to speak to this AqvaFire2 anymore. I dislike throwing my head against brick wall, it hurts.

its peras account though and i dont get why its being used as aqua who was borrowing it has 1 now
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby hexagram » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 pm

See my thread made before this one but talking about file in general

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13612

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 pm

in the spirit of complaining...

Aug/dose - remove the 1sp refund.
OP Verlaat - 4 agi solar kingdom fighting unit is so off, make it 3.
OP Dilate - make the start heal give him agi-1 every trigger so that he can't be the end-all beat-all unit that never dies (similar to bringer nerf)
Urgrant - remove this mathafaka from the frikkin game!

Distriter - complaining its too weak, buff him!
WK not viable in current high AoE damage output environment (looking at you set 11 SS), make a WK unit similar to the refeese lvl 3 that revives upon close... or similar.

Happy now Gon?
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Romdeau » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm

People still whine about Urgrant? I really don't understand anymore.
Romdeau

Postby worthing » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 pm

gabotheplaya wrote:in the spirit of complaining...

Aug/dose - remove the 1sp refund.
OP Verlaat - 4 agi solar kingdom fighting unit is so off, make it 3.
OP Dilate - make the start heal give him agi-1 every trigger so that he can't be the end-all beat-all unit that never dies (similar to bringer nerf)
Urgrant - remove this mathafaka from the frikkin game!

Distriter - complaining its too weak, buff him!
WK not viable in current high AoE damage output environment (looking at you set 11 SS), make a WK unit similar to the refeese lvl 3 that revives upon close... or similar.

Happy now Gon?

I haven't lost to that strat in forever and I wasn't even aware you got 1sp back. No seriously I had no idea since I can't read the entire text on the cards and was thinking that they would fix that by now. Maybe its just my client or something highly unlikely but at the same time I am to lazy to care to read cards sometimes
worthing

Postby methebest » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Romdeau wrote:People still whine about Urgrant? I really don't understand anymore.

its not in the spirit of true big lawtia so should die in fire or something
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Wow, that is DEFINATELY demongod.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:36 pm

I remember when people would use "bad" cards like Sacrifice on Shvara and Zu and now they just Overdose them and get better results for half the SP investment. :roll:

The new mid-refess units are far more broke than MD Augment and Overdose. That's where the complaints should be. If I didn't know any better, maybe they were released that way as a farewell joke to mollify all the Refess QQ talk on the forums.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Wow, that is DEFINATELY demongod.

You'd think a PhD student would learn to spell definitely by now >.>...

In any case, it doesn't matter what strats a sphere has. All that matters is what metas it has. And right now, Gowen's got Beltorat (maybe), Falkow has EX Mystere+great spirit spam (maybe), while Lawt and Refess have a crapton, and not thanks to emergent gameplay, but because of heavy-handed errata.

Honestly, a solution I heard in chat was rather than permanently alter cards, to give them a 3 month errata, and forget about them. After 3 months, the erratas would wear off, and if they were suddenly OPOP again, nerf them again. Or maybe a nerf until next set. Because some of the stuff from set 5-6 pre-errata would be downright fair in this environment IMO.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:26 am

But then again putting aside the noob spelling and the idiot thread that asks for complaints, let's take a look at the more important facts.

What does errata usually say about the game? See nerfs like bringer and dalos absolutely do NOT matter if the next set will bring other strong cards that are on par with them (prior nerf) or even much stronger (prior nerf).

What does Dandan errata even mean? How does it really matter if the guy gets twice hit with the errata stick and still ends up as mediocre at best? If you look at the errata list on the front page you'll notice 90% of them do not matter at all in today's environment.

Why even nerf level decrease when it doesn't do anything on it's own? As you can see errata is often done counter-intuitively. The last primrose nerf shouldn't have been taken place because it did take care of level 3-4 files running rampant in folrart. Return shouldn't be restricted any further to falkow. If it's so strong than have it nerfed instead of retaining the bias towards the one sphere.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion