Small Errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Small Errata

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:58 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Problem is, I hate campers.

Bullcrap. You're of the opinion that no file should be able to have all contestable matches--that all files have to have some really trash match that you might as well give up in the first few turns, right?

Then you love campers, too. Because they're the direct result of playing to win in a game in which selecting your file, for all intents and purposes, counts more than any single in-game choice.

I mean campers who know what I'm doing next and what tech cards I have in my file, not ppl who are playing a file that is traditionally a bad matchup for mine.
Icyman2

Postby Godric » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 am

Guys can we please keep this thread on topic? All I've seen since my last post is two pages of people b***ing at each other, going over arguments as old as we are for the umpteeth time.
This thread is about the mini errata, not about how big yours or your neighbor's e-peen is. WE DON't CARE about your arguments, please take them elsewhere.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby angelspawns » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 am

*Everybody pay attention, 2000RP badass posting his opinion here*

I don't like Augment HP nerf. Still wished Miffy auto was action. Rest is ok imo... haven't seen the starters of buffs.

*You may now continiou in awe of my wisdom*
angelspawns

Postby Jazzock » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 am

ALL CARDS THAT WERE CHANGED THIS ERRATA:
because someone asked me to lol.

Jewel: Close Skill: From, Send this unit to the cemetery. You get sp+2. Decrease your LP by 1. -> TO, Send this unit to the Cemetery. You get SP=0 and +2 SP at the beginning of next turn. Decrease your LP by 1. NOTE: You get 0SP THIS TURN and then next turn you get 2 ADDITIONAL SP

Eagle Soldier: SS added -> Engage one enemy unit. Two enemy units get AGI=0.

Deep Squid: SS added -> Return one disengaged unit of AGI 6 or higher, or AGI 0 or lower to its card File. And then, you get SP-2 at the beginning of next turn.

Volcano Wyvern: SS: From, Do 30 to one random unit in [1,2,3],[4,5,6] and [7,8,9]. -> TO, Do [damage: 30] to two random enemy units. All friendly units get AT+10.

Gaia Anaconda: SS: From, Do [damage: your Gowen lvl X 10] to one random enemy unit. Do [damage: your Falkow lvl X 10] to target disengaged enemy unit. -> TO, Do [damage: Gowen X 10] to target disengaged enemy unit.

Amazon: SS: From, Two friendly units get AT+20 and DF+10. -> TO, Do [damage: your Gowen lvl X 10] to one random enemy unit. Do [damage: your Falkow lvl X 10] to target disengaged enemy unit.

Highland-Born Hunter: SS added -> Two friendly units get AT+20 and DF+10.

Bear-Killing Axeman: Added Rankup: Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.5[HP+10][AT+10].
Added Trait: When this unit executes an Attack action and reduces an enemy unit to HP 0 or lower, heal this unit +15 HP.

Samurai Lady: Rankup changed From, Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.5[AT+10]. -> TO, Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.5[HP+10][AT+10]

Fire Storm Wyvern: Auto Skill Added -> Subtract 10 directly from the HP of two random enemy units of RNG 2 or lower.

Efreet: Reworked
NOW:
Lv.5
80 HP
30 AT
0 DF
3 AGI
2 RNG
1 LP
Soul SKill -> Do [damage: your Gowen level x 20] to one unit.
Open SKill -> 1SP: Do [damage: your Gowen level X 5] to one unit.
Auto Skill -> 1SP: Do [damage: 20] to all enemy units in range.
Action Skill -> 2SP: Do [damage: your Gowen LV X20] to one enemy unit in range.

Magic Doll -Augmented-: HP from 40 -> 30
Close Skill from, [conditional use/this unit is disengaged] Do [damage: AT+10] to one random enemy unit. -> TO, [conditional use/this unit is disengaged] Do [damage: 40] to one random enemy unit.

Phoenix Chick: Action Skill Changed from, 1SP: [Conditional use/level=6 or higher] Do [damage: AT] to all enemies in range. This unit gets LV-1. Do [damage: 10] to all friendly [subtype: monster] units. -> TO, 1SP: [Conditional use/level=6 or higher] Do [damage: AT] to all enemies in range. This unit gets LV-1 and HP=30. Do [damage: 10] to all friendly [subtype: monster] units, except this unit.

New Verlaat: Action skill changed from, 1SP: Subtract [AT + 15 X number of friendly units] from the MAX HP of one random enemy unit in range. All friendly units are healed 20 HP. -> TO, 1SP: Subtract 20 X number of friendly units from the MAX HP of one random enemy unit in range. All friendly units are healed 10 HP.
Start Skill Change From, All friendly [subtype: Solar Kingdom] units get AT+15 and DF+5 for this turn, except this unit. -> TO, All friendly [subtype: Solar Kingdom] units get AT+10 for this turn.
AT Changed from 35->25

New Miffy: Action Skill changed from, 1SP: All friendly units get AT+10 and are healed 20 HP, except this unit. -> TO, 1SP: All friendly units get AT+10 and are healed 10 HP, except this unit.

Phoenix: SS Changed TO -> All units get MAX HP+10.

Think that's all of em lol.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 am

Efreet got changed now? I thought it was that way from a previous errata.

Good change tho. Only smart unit change of all!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Efreet change is approve-worthy. Samurai Lady still junk IMO. Not sure why she couldn't have gotten the range upgrade ala samurai girl.
AqvasFire2

Postby Romdeau » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:19 pm

If even dg and pera approve of Efreet, I'm flattered.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Romdeau wrote:If even dg and pera approve of Efreet, I'm flattered.

Saw the new efreet get used against me yesterday. I approve of it too xD
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Romdeau wrote:If even dg and pera approve of Efreet, I'm flattered.

Heh. Don't get ahead of yourself. While the open is actually pretty decent, I'm really on the fence about that trashbag auto. 0 SP on it plz.
AqvasFire2

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

I feel the auto on Efreet was horribad decision but over all I like the redesign.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion