Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 pm

So its okay for urgrant and marduk to sp gen cuz they're falkow, i see what you did thar dg.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 pm

I first tried refess set 1.

So it's ok for miffere to have super counter on start and generate SP? Well then let's have the other SP generators do that as well. Put a super file counter on mad priest (let it lock all level 4s from both files) and give it 55 HP without the -10 HP thing and then give it a minor buff actionskill. There perfectly balanced!

Of course the bias will yell NO THAT"S BROKEN! Well so is miffere.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Of course if you're going to do that peralisc then you will need to make refess units stronger. Because one of reasons why refess have better sp gen is cuz their units is weaker than other sphere's units. They need lots of units on field.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Callonia wrote:So its okay for urgrant and marduk to sp gen cuz they're falkow, i see what you did thar dg.

They gen spheres. And SP gen when you hit more than 10 total sphere levels? As compared to only 4 with miffles? Huh. That's a valid comparison.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:52 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
Callonia wrote:So its okay for urgrant and marduk to sp gen cuz they're falkow, i see what you did thar dg.

They gen spheres. And SP gen when you hit more than 10 total sphere levels? As compared to only 4 with miffles? Huh. That's a valid comparison.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Callonia wrote:Of course if you're going to do that peralisc then you will need to make refess units stronger. Because one of reasons why refess have better sp gen is cuz their units is weaker than other sphere's units. They need lots of units on field.

Weaker?! Which one?

Bringer 2.0 verlaat? Phoenix chick who wins games against bigs practically on its own? Miffyre? Judie? Folrart mage? Guardian? Who? Because all the units in mid ref I just listed are strong in every sense of the word.
SK Zero, who's just numerically above the curve out of the gate?
Ruby Eater and Jade buncle, both of whom have stats equivalent to level 4s, for all intents and purposes?
Star Dragon? True Retear? Bastandorra? All of whom are solid units (though perhaps a bit redundant now that you don't have to go feast or famine).

Every sphere has a lot of junk units. If you want any credibility, you will only look at the tip of the iceberg, since that's what's being played.
AqvasFire2

Postby angelspawns » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Not so much the units but the strategy. Refess needs field and synergy, but alot of sht gets decided at the openphase lately it aint funny anymore.
Except for that 4SP & 1Spherelvl "FireArrow" Refess is severely lacking in those options. Not that it matters because Refess can't miss setphases spamming its SP on Grims when you need lots more units then others to do your sh*t with.

Gilensa, ExLap, RubyEater, Zero... That stuff gets sniped and wiped before the field even started to matter. You bet ur *ss the rest gotta be tanky atleast!? After all SS, Return, Firearrow and Overdoses pick apart the few keyunits there's not much else keeping a Refess file together?

Still i don't like Miffy though. She's for lvl4 fields and powercreeping the way units SP Gen. It should be a choice to SP gen or attack. SP gen or heal. 45HP & SP Gen actionskill sounds good to me on her.
Last edited by angelspawns on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm

angelspawns wrote:Not so much the units but the strategy. Refess needs field and synergy, but alot of sht gets decided at the openphase it aint funny anymore. Stuff gets sniped and wiped before the field even starts to take turns. Gilensa, ExLap, RubyEater, Zero... You bet ur *ss the rest gotta be tanky atleast! After all SS, Return, Firearrow and Overdoses pick apart the few keyunits what else is keeping a Refess file together?

I still don't like Miffy though, because she aint what Refess needed. She's for lvl4 fields. And she's powercreeping the way units SP Gen. It should be a choice to SP gen or attack. SP gen or heal. 45HP & SP Gen actionskill sounds good to me.

Then you should at least have to work for it. Already we have Emana, Rasam, Faytis, and shelby SSs to get all the engaging you can possibly want. As for the open phase, run your damn wisps and garfaths and stop the whining.
AqvasFire2

Postby angelspawns » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Gimme more options then a lvl5 Garfath, and maybe i will?? It's ok for Gowen to have +10MHP open on ALL Martials, +10MHP on ALL Fairies, +15MHP on ALL units, and i'm Wisping 1 at a time? Seriously?? Do explain why.

Trust me, i like those openskills to counterplay all the BS openphase sht that's happening lately. But i don't need it on a lvl5 Garfath or Lvl5 Retear. I want it on a Sumer or Dista.
Last edited by angelspawns on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 pm

At this point DG is just starting to look like a little baby to me.

And we're just beating him up for funneth and taking candies from him.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion