Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby angelspawns » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 pm

I still don't like Miffy.
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm

angelspawns wrote:Gimme more options then a lvl5 Garfath, and maybe i will?? It's ok for Gowen to have +10MHP open on ALL Martials, +10MHP on ALL Fairies, +15MHP on ALL units, and i'm Wisping 1 at a time? Seriously?? Do explain why.

Trust me, i like those openskills to counterplay all the BS openphase sht that's happening lately. But i don't need it on a lvl5 Garfath or Lvl5 Retear. I want it on a Sumer or Dista.

Is why DG is stupid.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 pm

angelspawns wrote:Gimme more options then a lvl5 Garfath, and maybe i will?? It's ok for Gowen to have +10MHP open on ALL Martials, +10MHP on ALL Fairies, +15MHP on ALL units, and i'm Wisping 1 at a time? Seriously?? Do explain why.

Trust me, i like those openskills to counterplay all the BS openphase sht that's happening lately. But i don't need it on a lvl5 Garfath or Lvl5 Retear. I want it on a Sumer or Dista.

Because Dista is for martial artists, and they're mediocre even with him. As for pixies, very rarely do you see a healer in use, because mostly, you want to be doing things to your opponent (locking him, hitting with a sin, buffing with mitzett, etc.) rather than defending.

Oh, and one other card--recovery powder! Blessing can also help. Cure light and heal also come in helpful in a pinch. Please don't say Refess doesn't have options. As for a Sumer, ever seen dolls without her? They're hilariously bad.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 pm

I like how DG omitted Fairy dance grimiore.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Because it's FAIRY DANCE? And Gowen doesn't snowball DF?
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Because it's FAIRY DANCE? And Gowen doesn't snowball DF?

Fairy Dance isn't limited to pixies only, it buffs all friendly units. an lvl 2 gowen grimiore, have you even tried to read it before? I've even multisphered to gowen before just for fairy dance.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Well martial artists and pixies might be annoying to some, but they are mediocre in this meta. So why the complaints about them?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby angelspawns » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 pm

DG is ignoring alot more, like how every file can use engage SS's. The only thing it might say is Refess more or less is in a FORCED position to use it, where other strategies have the option not to! Maybe i want an 80Dmg SS aswell to take out a thread, or a removal SS besides engage?
But i need to get more stuff out myself to do sht. I need field.

Did you notice how Martials or MercNations aren't that different from a normal Refess rush aswell? The only difference may be they dish out dmg faster.
But MercNations have Def. They have FairyDance. (altho like any rush, you can hardly spare the turn & SP on a preemptive Grim)

Your arguments are about Refess having Def. But Def often doesn't account till AFTER the openphase. Def isn't a stat you kill a threat with either, and lots of threats give Def the finger. Def isn't on ExLap, Gilensa, Zero, Ruby etc. to save it from openspam. And it's this openspam i want more options against, because there's alot more of that lately. SS's seem to have a new standard of doing 4x20~40 Dmg. and Refess hasn't exactly been evolving with it.

I wouldn't cry for more openphase options if the current ones were sufficient DG, but i feel they're lacking. Everything evolved about the openphase except the countermeasures. They're outdated.
I want more Churchpaladins, ExBardia's. (yes there are a few, but hard to fit in.)

I'm not complaining about the units being weak on the field, but i am complaining about the terrible openphase Refess has for a sphere that needs fieldpresence.
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Also, power creep surprised me. Before this set came out, one of my files could use recovery phase during a certain turn, but not anymore if it's fighting set 11 cards. It has forced me to fight without a heal and 1 less sp than before which actually had made me lose. Just cuz of that one sp i'm lacking. :( Time where I can't play ridrea anymore might come soon.

As soon as set 12 perhaps. Well i still can play her but I won't be able to get any attacks off.
Callonia

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 am

make her no nonrefess level 1s an auto too
ErnnLaties

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion