Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby MysteryMan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Bug report feature appears to not be working.

I think I've encountered a bug in the shop. Sent a support ticket request and I received no confirmation mail.


That's troubling. Do you remember what the topic was so I can see if it was entered into our system?

By the way, I forget if I mentioned this before but I was unhappy with the rate in which we replied to tickets so we now have a CSR who will be ramping up shortly.

Speaking of by the ways, the lawyers gave us the thumbs up on the in game auction house. I figure that'll reduce the cost per card card and allow new users to get decent files without breaking the bank, so that's on the plate for next sprint.
User avatar
MysteryMan
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:43 am

MysteryMan wrote:Speaking of by the ways, the lawyers gave us the thumbs up on the in game auction house. I figure that'll reduce the cost per card card and allow new users to get decent files without breaking the bank, so that's on the plate for next sprint.


That's a step in the right direction. Although the most wanted cards will not be auctioned because their owners will keep them... However, at least that means that people can auction extra 4-5 stars instead of recycling them. Positive improvement if this is going to be implemented.
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby MysteryMan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 am

We are very close to putting the paypal alternatives online (Credit Card, Ultimate Gamer Cards, etc)
User avatar
MysteryMan
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 am

MysteryMan wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:Bug report feature appears to not be working.

I think I've encountered a bug in the shop. Sent a support ticket request and I received no confirmation mail.


That's troubling. Do you remember what the topic was so I can see if it was entered into our system?

By the way, I forget if I mentioned this before but I was unhappy with the rate in which we replied to tickets so we now have a CSR who will be ramping up shortly.

Speaking of by the ways, the lawyers gave us the thumbs up on the in game auction house. I figure that'll reduce the cost per card card and allow new users to get decent files without breaking the bank, so that's on the plate for next sprint.

Something related to FM lottery.

I didn't manage to duplicate the bug tho.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:51 pm

So infrastructure is great and all, but there is still the recurrent problem of small player base. Here are questions that I have for you guys that I haven't seen answered elsewhere:

1) Who is your target audience?
2) Why should they play this game (as opposed to other cheaper games)?
3) How do you plan to sell this game to that audience?
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby Ropey » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Please give me a date on when the auction house goes live? When it does I'm gonna me a whole lot happier.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Ropey
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 am
Location: East England in an Iceni encampment.

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Ropey wrote:Please give me a date on when the auction house goes live? When it does I'm gonna me a whole lot happier.

estimated 1 february ...

goblin's response as i remember it in chat, which is based on the progress of the sprints (might be done on the 5th sprint)


Anyways this monday we should see a new sprint i guess.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby onegin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 pm

when visa and other payment options going to be done? i have problems with paypal payment - and cant get any gran :(
onegin
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:16 am

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:49 pm

MysteryMan wrote:of by the ways, the lawyers gave us the thumbs up on the in game auction house. I figure that'll reduce the cost per card card and allow new users to get decent files without breaking the bank, so that's on the plate for next sprint.


Why does the lawyers have to give you a thumbs up for that?
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Sprint #3 11/30/2012

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

onegin wrote:when visa and other payment options going to be done? i have problems with paypal payment - and cant get any gran :(


If you paid via paypal and don't receive gran submit a support ticket at https://apocoplay.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Our reps are pretty Johnny on the Spot with that type of stuff.

As for PayPal alternatives, VISA is currently undergoing a series of tests against our test site. Once they are finished (assuming they don't have any issues) we will be approved and go online.
User avatar
MysteryMan
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests