Gpara voting

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Gpara voting

Postby Anima13 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:36 am

What does the A, B, C standing for after you pick the vote? The picks above it seems to shuffle a lot.

BTW. Just to point out like last year its resetting probably every 10 -15 min or so.
Anima13

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:40 am

Anima13 wrote:What does the A, B, C standing for after you pick the vote? The picks above it seems to shuffle a lot.

BTW. Just to point out like last year its resetting probably every 10 -15 min or so.

its to confirm your vote. also to deter non japanese for successfully voting

Peralisc9001 wrote:i think asxlen made a thread about this

and then i said "elf them" and i still stand by my word @_@

-_- you have serious mental issues
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby gadu » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:26 pm

I don't understand why US gets cards if JP wins. I thought Logress split from JP and they are unconnected now?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:50 pm

gadu wrote:I don't understand why US gets cards if JP wins. I thought Logress split from JP and they are unconnected now?

conspiracy!

did they loose yet?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby idol » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 am

IDK but I guessed,
The more ppl checking on JP Alteil, the more likely ppl would accidentally notice that there is an English ver of the game.

When will US Alteil has its own voting event? Though I wonder if it can even make it to the top ten.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 am

WHOA WHOA people. first things first, A alteil usa does NOT get anything if alteil.jp wins. Should by some miracle they do. alteil.jp will have a 5* free lotto for one week, and alteil.usa still be left out getting nothing. i havent yet see any news that changes this. Also if they dont win which they wont, all players get nothing, no second prize or anything. sorry!
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 am

asxlen64 wrote:WHOA WHOA people. first things first, A alteil usa does NOT get anything if alteil.jp wins. Should by some miracle they do. alteil.jp will have a 5* free lotto for one week, and alteil.usa still be left out getting nothing. i havent yet see any news that changes this. Also if they dont win which they wont, all players get nothing, no second prize or anything. sorry!

An ambigiously worded message by Logress that insinuates he meant US with "the server". That said, I don't believe we would've gotten anything either.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 am

Shirozaki wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:WHOA WHOA people. first things first, A alteil usa does NOT get anything if alteil.jp wins. Should by some miracle they do. alteil.jp will have a 5* free lotto for one week, and alteil.usa still be left out getting nothing. i havent yet see any news that changes this. Also if they dont win which they wont, all players get nothing, no second prize or anything. sorry!

An ambigiously worded message by Logress that insinuates he meant US with "the server". That said, I don't believe we would've gotten anything either.

Im sorry Shiro, please tell me, what prize will usa get if alteil.jp wins, heres a hint "HE DIDNT OFFER ANYTHING"
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 am

Logress wrote this in the announcement:
If they win everyone on the server will get high rarity cards as a thank you.

Is that NOTHING? Does that look like he didn't offer anything? Does it mean we would have gotten nothing? :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Logress wrote this in the announcement:
If they win everyone on the server will get high rarity cards as a thank you.

Is that NOTHING? Does that look like he didn't offer anything? Does it mean we would have gotten nothing? :?

whos server, jp or usa.
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion