Gpara voting

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Gpara voting

Postby hexagram » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:06 pm

They are mixing up the order to stop bottters.

Just look for the one that says 3rd place - that should be alteil 2

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby gadu » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:23 pm

I thought this was only lasting 3 days. Isn't it over yet?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Yes alteil is still 3rd place, which means there's no chance of winning anyway, so why still bother?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Anima13 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Yes alteil is still 3rd place, which means there's no chance of winning anyway, so why still bother?

Because I like this game and would like to support it some way as a free player.
Anima13

Postby fargone » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Good on you anima.

Pressing the button continuously is not doing anything to support this game.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:26 pm

That's all good anima, but then if they do need our support, which they obviously do, then why did they not simply post it at around same time as asxleen?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby LoneKnight » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm

As far as I'm concerned, JP players lost the right to complain when instead of boycotting the release of OPOP cards by NOT spending they went ahead and bought the whole thing up.

Yeah, AlteilJP management is retardedly greedy, so? Doesn't make the players any less responsible for flocking to the cards, instead of telling them to go stuff themselves and come back when they learned to not powercreep 90% of their cards with a single set.

Hell, Riot used to do this every single new champ release. Release OP champ and nerf 2-4 weeks later. They stopped because, surprise surprise, it stopped working.

BTW, I kinda agree with not supporting them though, and if the JP players are doing that, good on them. JP continuously shat on US, despite the players here swinging the last voting at Gpara, not to mention all the work the GMs put into the game and the community.
LoneKnight

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:02 am

And the VOTING IS NOW OVER, the final tally hasnt been updated, but looks like alteil might be at 4th place this year. major ouch. and lemuria wins.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby wakka9ca » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 am

LoneKnight wrote:As far as I'm concerned, JP players lost the right to complain when instead of boycotting the release of OPOP cards by NOT spending they went ahead and bought the whole thing up.

That's exactly what they did. They left the game.
wakka9ca

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 am

bumping once more, they have news page about the voting

though they received 4th place, alteil is very dissapointed that they didnt win, but they will reward players for trying at least, on dec 18th-25th, the free lotto with have a 20% rarity for all rares(excluding exs and season cards) meaning you have the same chances of getting a 5* as you would a 1*. this event also coincides with jp holly nite event, where you receive 2 event cards to get season art cards or the new ex mycoid aka mushroom girl and the NEW ex christmas mushroom girl.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion