A Game of Mindless Damagespam

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: A Game of Mindless Damagespam

Postby fargone » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Muklas wrote:Brilliant, let's piss off **** everyone, and make even more people leave the game.

This is generally how Alteil works. Hateful prejudiced community doing nothing useful but flaming others and driving people away from the game.

Muklas, what Gon means is, he has been trying to do that for about 12 months already. If only gon could be driven from the game, the forums would be a much happier place. He is hateful and prejudiced against the community and does nothing useful but troll the forums and flame individuals.

Prejudice is the judgement of others without consideration for those individuals as individuals. It judges people by creed, religion, being part of a particular group, etc. We, the Alteil community are a group which he has deemed it not worthy of his respect.

In turn, he gets treated poorly. Is this in turn prejudiced? Are we grouping him with a bunch of individuals and calling them all the same? Or are we treating him like an individual, looking at his personal traits and behaviour and judging him as an individual? I don't think this community is prejudiced at all.

I think gon is an idiot. Sorry, I know Gon is an idiot - he proves it constantly with his own words. Alteil's worst troll. I believe he owes us all an apology for showing his prejudiced view of our community. Why does everyone have to put up with this from him? And why is he allowed to continue?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Muklas » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Because no mods, or at least ones who care.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 pm

fargone wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:
Muklas wrote:Brilliant, let's piss off **** everyone, and make even more people leave the game.

This is generally how Alteil works. Hateful prejudiced community doing nothing useful but flaming others and driving people away from the game.

Muklas, what Gon means is, he has been trying to do that for about 12 months already. If only DG could be driven from the forums, the forums would be a much happier place. He is hateful and prejudiced against the community and does nothing useful but troll the forums and flame individuals.

Fixed.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Hey fargone, go **** yourself. And thanks for ruining what was an interesting thread.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Hey fargone, go **** yourself. And thanks for ruining what was an interesting thread.

You did that yourself by calling the community a "Hateful prejudiced community doing nothing useful but flaming others and driving people away from the game."

How can any thread remain interesting after that comment? Can you even hear yourself?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Yeah I wonder why you have nothing better to do than repeatedly express hatred or think it's appropriate to turn every thread into, "let's rant about how much I dislike person X."

We get it. You're a hateful person with a black heart who for some reason feels the need to express your hatred on a daily basis. This is not healthy behavior.

So, go **** yourself.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 pm

I'll state the obvious and just say that's what you did gon.

Stop being a moron and use a high quality rope on yourself. It's probably the only real cure for your stupidity.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Your mom uses high quality ropes on herself.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 pm

For anyone keeping score...

the points are made up and the scores don't matter.

Neutral ftw!

P.S. Damagespam would be a nice topic for an in-depth discussion, but it'll just reduce to "win conditions" and it HAS to be the most effective win condition as it is the most accessible.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 pm

all that is said in the following video is addressed at gon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qMpmYXl8A0
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion