Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Postby AlanK » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Wasn't the ten turn rule made to make sure when they had events people didn't play their game for the day by quitting turn 1? Especially for those people who have many alt characters.
That's the way I see it at least.
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 pm

If they quit turn 1 it's because of lack of enjoyment within the game.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Worthing,

The most legendary staller comes here to express his disgust about shaming poor sportsmanship.

I really enjoyed your post Worthing: "This girl I really like quit Turn 13 so she just can't be a troll."

Well Worthing, here's some more info that might knock her off your pedestal:

1. Shiro implied "she's" not really a female at all.

2. Lecaf posted that she was leaving the game forever and judging by the personality shift in the current Lecaf, the girl you yearn for might not even be the same person.

As for the seemingly stagnant list, I have some high aspirations in life, so unlike you, I don't have the luxery of lounging around all day, just playing video games for the rest of my life.

Just trying to do my daily today led to a Turn 9 quit, but don't worry about being disgusted any more Worthing, I respect AD's advice and decided to follow it days ago.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Pikeru » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:32 pm

CainHyde wrote:@Pera:
So stupid spyclone deck user can't use that deck to do 5 of 7?

I for one am completely okay with this. It's only natural that decks that shouldn't exist shouldn't get to participate. On the matter of rush files, do to the game's inherently slow rules(1 card a turn, 2 turns for a creature), I feel like most rush files even will often tend to go to at least turn 11 or 12 unless they completely overrun their opponent. One solution to the ending early problem could be a mild penalization. Perhaps a temporary automated ban from Folrart for say 1 hour?
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 pm

I quit today vs gadu early. Forgot what turn.

Still trying hard to find an utterly strong and unstoppable annoying drain open. @_@

@ Pikeru, why not post them a warning dagger while at it. Smear the dagger in swine blood and write in the attached message "don't dare to finish games so early in folrart!". :D
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Peral you quit Turn 9 on me, but I don't know why because your Fierte SS drained 6 of my spheres, you shaded me twice, and hit your Night Wing Wyvern. Granted I was beating down your field left and right, but I think you had a chance to make a comeback once your SS hit. Or was it that one Return grim which made you go to pieces?

My second match today was another turn 9 RAGE quit. Class act. 8-)
gadu

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 pm

DG needs to get added to this forum because of his gowen trolling on forums insisting that gowen is weak and frail but I'm taking my old ainhazard deck out for a spin and i'm killing all kinds of files. Latest, chaos annarose and even gaieshart tried to song of hero move on me but failed. And then ainhazard ate an merciless death so My fire dragon showed up and said hi. If this is gowen being weak then I don't wanna imagine what Gowen will be like under command of DG's direction, godmode lulz.

I think appropriate name for him will be gowen forum troll. Maybe give him a court jester outfit so we can remember that all his gowen whines is to make gowen op.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:11 pm

I just spectated someone playing UD get RAGE quit on Turn 9 too. It was a one of kind file facing a top meta. Oh well, he won't be reaping the rewards of his hard earned victory today. :roll:
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Turn 9?

Perfect! :p
Tripple renally ss, what come back if the chars I want to get revived are returned? :/

Maybe with dub rido variant its better, but even then its bad when **** doesn't stay where I left it. + rutina would be doomed either way then :(
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Turn 9?

Perfect! :p
Tripple renally ss, what come back if the chars I want to get revived are returned? :/

Maybe with dub rido variant its better, but even then its bad when **** doesn't stay where I left it. + rutina would be doomed either way then :(

Weaknesses would be lawtia sphere, they got that lvl 3 grim that sends all closed units straight to cem xD
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion