Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Postby idol » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:37 am

Shirozaki wrote:Can we stop pretending we actually have someone capable of banning people for a second?

Yay, its freedom day!
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:27 pm

worthing wrote:Image

Better?

überly pwn't
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Icyman, you ignoramus.

How does that make me look bad? Worthing announced he was quitting Alteil and I wished him well. :roll:

Let's look at your personal character though:

Icyman2 wrote:your opponent has no obligation to help you. if he wants to not waste his time and quit turn 9, he has every right to.

I left your post alone, because I thought you could figure out its stupidity on your own, but it seems you require my assistance in pointing out how big of a **** you really are.

I'm not asking for "help." People who are victims of Turn 9 Quit won the match fair and square, but the other player deprives them of their just desserts through their jealous and spiteful behavior; the same jealously Worthing feels that my heart belongs to Heartbroken and not him. :D

I can't even believe you had the nerve to bring that ignorant post in here after I helped you get a UD win even though you decisively lost the match.

Your complete lack of regard about other players reveals precisely the disgusting character you have.

I would ask you to stop humiliating yourself with your pitiful posts, but that would require you being capable of feeling shame, which you clearly have none.

I recommend you stick to making QQ threads about cards you lose to because you're severely lacking in any cognitive capability of "zinging" me with your weak one liners.
Last edited by gadu on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 pm

gadu wrote:I can't even believe you had the nerve to bring that ignorant post in here after I helped you get a UD win even though you decisively lost the match.

you mean after I gave 10 matches to you?
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Good to know UD wins isn't really legit wins just deals and handshaking and agreements made in folrart arena. Even more reason for me to disregard the UD list and play whatever I feel like playing.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Icyman, the only match you ever gave me was the week you were giving out free wins to everybody.

I'm sure you recall that before Set 11, I destroyed you in every match we ever had. Then when Set 11 came out, you starting spamming all the imbalance in the arena while at the same QQ'ing about those exact same cards ad nauseum.

I'm glad you agree with all the points I made. The only point you objected to had a reply that you completely made up. Now we all know that now only are you a ****, but also a lier.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:05 pm

This thread just keeps getting better and better
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Icy is correct, just as I also said players have no obligation to sit until turn 10.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 pm

gadu wrote: Then when Set 11 came out, you starting spamming all the imbalance in the arena while at the same QQ'ing about those exact same cards ad nauseum.

so giving you and me the same cards -> i win? sounds good to me.
Icyman2

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:This thread just keeps getting better and better

Gon, please share the popcorn with me.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion