Plan about set 12

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby InfernityFan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 am

Muklas wrote:Sorry Call but no, your Refess bias was obvious to me since day one and your arguments, while entertaining to read, don't hold water.

This. Though you are still awesome Cal, for other than your Refess bias, you post creative replay, file, and others :)
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Nehless » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Refess has always been top meta... you just had to be rich
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby Csquared » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi all,

Not that I've been active lately in the game itself, but I honestly don't see what's wrong with a little bias. We are stating our opinions here, and everyone's got a favorite sphere, right? I myself favor Falkow, but I'm pretty partial to Refess since it was a bit of an underdog sphere in the very beginning of Alteil.

Also regarding mods, I have been slowly and surely going through the posts and working my way backwards. If you happen to notice one of your posts have been deleted, it's most likely due to the fact that they were off-topic or generally not very helpful towards the dialogue in that given instance. Some of them were old, so I doubt anyone's even noticed. I deleted two of them in this thread as well for that reason, so let's keep the thread civil and on topic, all right?

CSquared
Take the Challenge of the Fortnight!
Win new cards as well as point cards!
Csquared

Postby angelspawns » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Welcome CSquared. Haven't seen you around... i wonder what your IGN is, though it's probably best to keep it a secret. ;p
To keep on topic... i fear we need to adress the prices for Set12 to keep sparking players interest to buy these Goldboxes.
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 pm

The auction house thingy already solves half the issue.

Now I wonder what will happen if the one rare or the other will be more scarce.

His ign was always csquared since set 1. Unless he made few alts ...
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:38 am

Callonia wrote:I'm really worried about what will happen in set 12.
Do they intend to change their sales model for set 12 or not at all?

My fears were well founded.

No change in business model.

Cya guys its been a long ride of 3 years but, nah, RNG giving me dilates and bringers no thanks.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:51 am

Callonia wrote:
Callonia wrote:I'm really worried about what will happen in set 12.
Do they intend to change their sales model for set 12 or not at all?

My fears were well founded.

No change in business model.

Cya guys its been a long ride of 3 years but, nah, RNG giving me dilates and bringers no thanks.

Will you leave us or you just saying you won't buy set 12 box/pack? Q_Q
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Kemious » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:02 am

Ah well Callonia I'm sorry that you feel like we've taken Refess for granted. If you wanna Blame anyone for Refess being a "weak" look no futher than myself. If anyone is suggesting a refess card has its power reduced its me.

While Admittedly We have been a bit neglectful the level 3 rush on the strictly solar kingdom side, instead focusing more towards the mids for SKingdom. I have to disagree with the weak stigma attached to Refess. Refess with in the past couple of sets managed to stand on its own and become one of the more powerful speres over all if not the most. Buncles and Shrines will out rush the majority of Rush files. Mid tend to Overwhelm the vast majority of other files And the In comparison toe the other Big Files its a known Fact that Big Refess Beats out the other Bigs hands down.

I can't honestly agree with you on saying that the refess sphere is being ignored. I mean they've been given alot of powerful units recently. Judie, Alphonse, Verlaat,New Zagar New Laps. New archer, Miffy and the like. Units that serve A multitude of Purpose unlike alot of the Single purpose Gowen Falkow and Lawita cards.

Honestly the reason why we try to avoid having Refess evolve into those snowballing files is they much like Control files tend not to be as much fun to play against. Take Dio for example when you play against her unless you have some pretty good counters to her your not gonna have a very good time having her return everything. HKL was toxic at the time when she was being played. There was almost nothing you could do to bypass that files wall and that in turn made it not fun to play against.

Now Next set we can look at making other sets of Level 3 refess rushes valid, but we don't wanna go back to the times of having players feel completely helpless with defense and ridiculously high scaling HPs that snowball out of control.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:07 am

Kemious wrote:Ah well Callonia I'm sorry that you feel like we've taken Refess for granted. If you wanna Blame anyone for Refess being a "weak" look no futher than myself. If anyone is suggesting a refess card has its power reduced its me.

While Admittedly We have been a bit neglectful the level 3 rush on the strictly solar kingdom side, instead focusing more towards the mids for SKingdom. I have to disagree with the weak stigma attached to Refess. Refess with in the past couple of sets managed to stand on its own and become one of the more powerful speres over all if not the most. Buncles and Shrines will out rush the majority of Rush files. Mid tend to Overwhelm the vast majority of other files And the In comparison toe the other Big Files its a known Fact that Big Refess Beats out the other Bigs hands down.

I can't honestly agree with you on saying that the refess sphere is being ignored. I mean they've been given alot of powerful units recently. Judie, Alphonse, Verlaat,New Zagar New Laps. New archer, Miffy and the like. Units that serve A multitude of Purpose unlike alot of the Single purpose Gowen Falkow and Lawita cards.

Honestly the reason why we try to avoid having Refess evolve into those snowballing files is they much like Control files tend not to be as much fun to play against. Take Dio for example when you play against her unless you have some pretty good counters to her your not gonna have a very good time having her return everything. HKL was toxic at the time when she was being played. There was almost nothing you could do to bypass that files wall and that in turn made it not fun to play against.

Now Next set we can look at making other sets of Level 3 refess rushes valid, but we don't wanna go back to the times of having players feel completely helpless with defense and ridiculously high scaling HPs that snowball out of control.

I'm pretty sure Call is disappointed to the business model rather than Refess itself. Imo, Refess turns out great, though TGC might be not OP enough :P
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby CainHyde » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:55 am

Well don't worry Kemious.
If Refess is too strong, everyone would use the same Refess card and give me backslash in several row non-stop.
It would be as annoying as getting returned/Assassin in a row.
Refess with the exception of Lv 3 rush is already quite decent.

I was expecting more anti-locking/anti-assassin/anti-Fierte/Return counter/Guardian equal for Refess though to be honest.
Oh well...
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion