Set 12 JP Preview

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 12 JP Preview

Postby Icyglare » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm not sure what's everyone's gripe about the cards being changed when they get here. Alteil.jp is open to everyone no?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Older cards will not be changed with Set 12's release. Dical's auto is being changed into something less...boring. Angelic, Set 12 is not good in the stock Japanese form. Refess and Lawtia are the least offending spheres, but Gowen and Falkow require much more attention.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Because the public opinion is that the balance team gets cards from the new set, then nerfs the refess cards and buffs the falkow cards just to piss people off.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

If that indeed was the case, Alteil would be a much better game =X
AqvasFire2

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Icyglare,

I'll take up that gauntlet that you throw down. There is a template established and has been followed ( for the most part now for 3 years and coming on 12 sets). i have said it before and will reiterate it now. If something is not broke why fix it?
Edit: This part i just realized can be taken out of context- in thepast this system hasn't been the best but has been under different managerial conditions. I am hoping that with Rom in charge of the card development team things will be different ( at least that is what i am assuming his role to be).

I am a straight line kind of person. You and I often do not agree but I at least respect your opinion ( especially on cards and balance) on other issues not so much- look back to the exclusive EX release if your memory needs refreshed. Take a look at the refess and lawtia cards as they stand now and tell me/us what requires changing. Whenthere is limited time to get something done you focus on the problem areas first. That is why I am applauding Rom in his decision to focus his attention where it needs to be. There is absolutely no need to reinvent the wheel just to do it while leaving more pressing matters ( otherwise obviously OP cards like a lv 1 send to cem open on an engaged unit....) unattended.

Gon, Iam not sure what kind of response you expect to elicit but it is sure to attract your detractors. You are the one chumming the water now and certainly your provacative comments and the comments they receive is your fault. I see the sarcasmbut it certainly won't be seen that way by others andsince you are onsaid balance team you should be more wary of your words.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:07 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:I see the sarcasmbut it certainly won't be seen that way by others andsince you are onsaid balance team you should be more wary of your words.

Well, technically he is on it still.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 pm

I am not trying to stir the waters. I legitimately believe that is what people think. Of course, I might be wrong.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 pm

@AD

Gon's post is pure non-sense:
Black is white, but only if it's 2 o'clock.

Thus no point arguing.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:24 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Because the public opinion is that the balance team gets cards from the new set, then nerfs the low rarity or occasionally rare Solar Kingdom cards and overbuffs either Gowen or occasionally Falkow cards just to piss people off.

Fixed
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:26 pm

No, it's pretty simple. I think that members of this community honestly think that Logress nerfs Refess cards and buffs Falkow cards. That doesn't actually happen, but it's often implied from people's posts that the balance team favors certain spheres over others.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion