Set 12 JP Preview

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 12 JP Preview

Postby InfernityFan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Arguing is fine, but please try not to resort to personal insult, thank you :)

Anyway, updated with Gowen cards. I really hope I mistranslate Tsuyoshi One-Shot Kill :oops:
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Three-headed dragon should get a tripple target actionskill also his skills shouldn't be dependent on area 1-2-3.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:49 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:No, it's pretty simple. I think that members of this community honestly think that Logress nerfs Refess cards and buffs Falkow cards. That doesn't actually happen, but it's often implied from people's posts that the balance team favors certain spheres over others.

Change Refess to Solar Kingdom (and probably TGC too but meh I hate those priest), change spheres to tribe/sub-tribes, and yes I kinda think like that.

Example:
Beltorat > Solar Kingdom
Lv 3 Undead > Most of other Lv 3 File
WK > Duchy
Damage type Grim > Healing/Debuff Grim

Lately it's start to look better though.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Khiruki » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Did Yuni gain weight?

CainHeathen wrote:(and probably TGC too but meh I hate those priest)

HEATHEN. REPENT.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 pm

This is my reaction to the Gowen stuff:

Yay for yet more stuff to whack you with and make you say ow, without any regards to defense or going faster than the opponent or anything of that nature. Just more plain vanilla "do dmg blah blah blah" without any regard to defense, grimbane, agility, snowball mechanics, or the rest of the mechanics in the game in general. More unimpressive rankups. Ben Maclachlan at first glance looks interesting but where the heck would you play him? In Big Red with Allind and trigger his counter with Allind open? How will that help vs. EN or Phoenix chick?

The one card that DOES impress me though is Tsuyoshi's one-shot kill. Cem any engaged unit on open? Oh wait, Gowen doesn't actually have a way of engaging units for multiple turns outside SSs. Herp derp. So he's just a Falkow card. But at least he might make unit Rasam see more play, or he'll have someone using Diondora's other action skill for once XD.

But of course, cemming for 1 SP...nope, we can't have that! Odds are, that card is going to get completely changed around.
AqvasFire2

Postby Jazzock » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Three-headed dragon should get a tripple target actionskill also his skills shouldn't be dependent on area 1-2-3.

I think he mistranslated. Google translate giving me impression it does damage to 1, 2 or 3 units O_o
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:27 am

In any case, that dragon just seems like a more random big bug. And it really disappoints me. Because how often will you get in the ballpark of the damage you need? Either you overkill things or you barely do a dent, and by having the values swing so massively (high variance), you can't even decide how to best use the beast. And once again, oh look, more damage-based AoE in big red. What else is new?

Hey guys, it's been 11 sets and right now, Gowen is easily the worst sphere in the game (definitely not ref or lawt, and Falk has EXmerm Diomana control. Gowen has...not a whole lot of anything really), and it seems that set 12 is just herp derp more of the same that Gowen's been getting the past 11 sets. Once again, aside from the trolly samurai dude, but since he's level 1, he's more a Falk card than anything else.
AqvasFire2

Postby sunbunman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 am

I predict samurai dude getting nerfed anyways, or else there's gonna be tons of fun with him and rasam SS/shecas/etc in out of sphere uses like with current geissoul
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Romdeau » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:59 am

I predict the ronin chipmunk being reworked as well.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 am

Oh long time no see triple headed dragon, I remember murdering you with Janie Sunblade for 300+ dmg.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion