Set 12 JP Preview

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 12 JP Preview

Postby Pikeru » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 am

sunbunman wrote:I predict samurai dude getting nerfed anyways, or else there's gonna be tons of fun with him and rasam SS/shecas/etc in out of sphere uses like with current geissoul

Let's hope so, but then again Assassin should read like this: "Send an enemy unit of equal or lesser cost to the unit you sent to the grave." and since that has yet to happen, it looks like Falkow will have 1 more instakill to abuse. Personally, I'm also disgusted by Explosive Wyvern's existence. It's the equivalent of 1-hitting a pokemon your opponent hasn't even used yet, without using up your attack for the turn mind you. Aquas does make good point about the damage(anyone notice Dilate has an upgraded Bringer open?), the problem being it's invalidated by return/send's continued existence which is exponentially stronger. Burn can only kill a creature once at a time if its hp is low enough, while these kill a creature thrice over regardless of health.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:20 am

sunbunman wrote:I predict samurai dude getting nerfed anyways, or else there's gonna be tons of fun with him and rasam SS/shecas/etc in out of sphere uses like with current geissoul

That's the entire POINT, you goof. Come on--when's the last time you saw Rasam as a unit, or Diondora's "formula of sealing" used? Archmages need this guy like water to get resurrected. Yes, you can abuse him with Rasam SS. Dem's the breaks. Honestly, fixing him would be quite simple: require gowen 3+ to use his open. Now at least it isn't every boy and his dog with a rasam SS spamming him for instant wins. Seriously--Falkow has tidal as a level 1 conditioned on Falk 3 to do anything, Refess has tally of disruption AND fairy blessing, Lawtia I think has dark confederation (not sure), certainly stronghold of chaos qualifies--only Gowen is without some bomb effect that's cheap to use but requires half-decent sphere level.

So yeah. Require gowen 3+, and maybe Gowen/Falkow will make a comeback after it was raped so badly after the set 10 nerfs.
AqvasFire2

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 am

Pikeru wrote:

Let's hope so, but then again Assassin should read like this: "Send an enemy unit of equal or lesser cost to the unit you sent to the grave." and since that has yet to happen, it looks like Falkow will have 1 more instakill to abuse. Personally, I'm also disgusted by Explosive Wyvern's existence. It's the equivalent of 1-hitting a pokemon your opponent hasn't even used yet, without using up your attack for the turn mind you. Aquas does make good point about the damage(anyone notice Dilate has an upgraded Bringer open?), the problem being it's invalidated by return/send's continued existence which is exponentially stronger. Burn can only kill a creature once at a time if its hp is low enough, while these kill a creature thrice over regardless of health.

Dilate indeed does have an upgraded Bringer open. The rest of the unit is very unimpressive, however. That said, agreed anyway.

Buff Bringer open.
AqvasFire2

Postby InfernityFan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 am

Jazzock wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:Three-headed dragon should get a tripple target actionskill also his skills shouldn't be dependent on area 1-2-3.

I think he mistranslated. Google translate giving me impression it does damage to 1, 2 or 3 units O_o

Fixed. I must be under impression it's area targeting since it has a similiar structure :P Thanks for pointing that out.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Anima13 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:23 am

Khiruki wrote:Did Yuni gain weight?

Was also the first thing i thought when I saw her :D.
Maybe emana inspired her to become a sea cow now :D.
Anima13

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 am

Glad to hear Lv 1 BS samurai will get changed.

Either way can't wait to upgrade my explosive gowen open file with tripple dragon and exploding wyvern. @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 am

Good job on the work Infernity. Continues the spirit of my old threads :D

If you need help on checking the validity of certain cards, I can help starting towards the end of next week, when I will have some free time. I can read Japanese so I can always trust myself instead of the translation tools. However, I must admit the translation tools are getting better and better.
wakka9ca

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 am

Dical's actionskill is mistranslated.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Please don't change the samurai's open skill. Add a condition of Gowen 3+ or something, but please don't change it. IMO Gowen pretty desperately needs this guy because as of the moment, it's the only sphere without some form of removal (Lawt merc death, Ref Aano/Bardia, Falk returns).

Would he be obnoxious? Yeah. But he's what Gowen needs to get back in the game IMO.
AqvasFire2

Postby Icyglare » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:

Don't be using my collection DG :x
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion