$100 in gran NOT showing up

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

$100 in gran NOT showing up

Postby cswolf » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:16 am

bought $100 in gran and it doesn't show up in my account it's been almost 2hours. What do I do?
cswolf

Re: $100 in gran NOT showing up

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:19 am

First thing is to, if you already have to post it, post it in the relevant sub-section.
Second you PM Logress, which you already did, twice.
Third, remain patient.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Re: $100 in gran NOT showing up

Postby MysteryMan » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Paypal flagged two accounts in the last few days. One was taken care of, so I assume you are the other one. Our system automatically gives gran when it receives payment but occasionally paypal holds onto a player's money for up to 24 hours before handing it to our system (if paypal decides to "flag" an account). I'm guessing that's what happened to you but I'll need more info to be sure. Whatever it is we'll take care of you appropriately.

Send your details here - https://apocoplay.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new that's the best way reach to us. I'll keep an eye out and make sure you are taken care of.

edit: For the record, we should have a paypal alternative up some time this week. We already started a sale to celebrate, you should see an e-mail about it if you are subscribed to the newsletter.
MysteryMan

Return to Alteil General Discussion