Can we expect any christmas sales?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Can we expect any christmas sales?

Postby ICAC123 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Ropey wrote:Don't forget, we are getting rubbish festive cards in the 5 of 7. :lol:

Thats not gonna get them any revenue/profit: I mean every freaking F2P game and online/retail stores have some sales going on... except alteil, because they know the holyday season makes them the most money/profits! How can Alteil/Apocoplay NOT take advantage of it?
ICAC123

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Sphere specific packs that have guaranteed 3 star and sell for 150 a piece, but have the current rubbish rates.

Lots of profit.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:56 pm

We did get a good deal last Xmas and I expect this year to be no different. It is Xmas and you will just have to wait and see what your prezzie is. ;)
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

ICAC123 wrote:
Ropey wrote:Don't forget, we are getting rubbish festive cards in the 5 of 7. :lol:

Thats not gonna get them any revenue/profit: I mean every freaking F2P game and online/retail stores have some sales going on... except alteil, because they know the holyday season makes them the most money/profits! How can Alteil/Apocoplay NOT take advantage of it?

Probably they will make some kind of X'mas sale.
But the announcement will be 1 day before the sale or something like that.
Alteil really love surprise event/sale or they just forget to check calendar for most of time.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 pm

LOL i remember once they made some super sale that lasted only for the weekend and they announced it 1 day in advance, on friday, so people who spend via bank transfer needed 5 days and couldn't spend. That was epic fail backfire! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:24 pm

ICAC123 wrote:

There is something called the Set 12 release. It will have gold boxes and gold packs. That's probably the sale.
wakka9ca

Postby ICAC123 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 pm

wakka9ca wrote:
ICAC123 wrote:

There is something called the Set 12 release. It will have gold boxes and gold packs. That's probably the sale.

That's just a normal set release and not a sale: I really hope they have some kind of announcement tomorrow, otherwise I (and prolly most other people) will spend their money elsewhere...
ICAC123

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:39 pm

All I have to say is that people say one thing and often do another.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:52 pm

I know I do.

And could people please stop quoting me. The things I say really are not worth repeating.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby fargone » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Ropey wrote:I know I do.

And could people please stop quoting me. The things I say really are not worth repeating.

I felt this was...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion