Set 12 - Purchases and Results

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 12 - Purchases and Results

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:32 pm

I have experience of card markets from URs, and you are able to cut people a deal or just plain lend them the card there, but if no one likes you then you are going to have to pay top dollar.
I have said elsewhere that the market will be flooded with set 11 cos of Ateils attitude to alts.
I have also said that the market will suit me as I like oddball cards that will be sold cheaply.
The market when it opens will take time to settle and I find playing the market very enjoyable. I hope you will all see how much a part of the game it becomes. Just as the forums.lol
I can't really see that much bad coming from being able to pinpoint cards especially when you have a large card pool and it no longer makes sense to do the random lotto , boxes and packs.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Set 12 - Purchases and Results

Postby InfernityFan » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 am

Pretty late, but I might as well post my result:

The bad bit first, total damage : 1 Gold Box + 23 Gold Packs = 3450 + 5750 = 9200 gran

The good part is, the result is mild, but since I got almost all of the 3* and lower, I'm okay. Anyway,
3 5*
3 4*
Almost all 3*, except I miss 1 Millia, 1 MacLachlan, and 1 Torte
Almost all 2* and 1*, except 1 Ronin Girl :/

Then, I recycle leftovers 2* and 1* (not the 3* however, in anticipation of the auction house), and buy the gold pack of Set 10, cause I want those moxies. Crest Spy still eludes me <_<
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion