petition to give icyman 10 pt cards

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

petition to give icyman 10 pt cards

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi all,

the date is 28 dec. 2012. i am hereby petitioning the alteil staff to grant icyman 10 pt cards for his efforts to assist a new user to improve his file and stay in game. Note: i have no prior agreements with IcymAn nor preferential preference for him or his style for play. i ran into a newer user struggling with magic dolls and referred him to chat. There were a few users there- DG, myself, angelspanws, Goscar, kemious, icman, asxlen, Aoiyama, and a few others 9 forgive me if i forgot your name). All on said list were quite supportive with ideas. All in all Icyman spent minimum an hour to help this newer player out and assist him in achieving a better file. hopefully tise newer user will stay in game and become a paying player down the road and an investment in alteil.

I am quite loaded at the moment and make no qualms about it. that said what is right is right and i think things like this should be rewarded. i ask nothing for myself. despite what seems to be nothing but negativity in the forums i found the opposite in chat today.

thanks to all that helped this man"s experience.
cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Re: petition to give icyman 10 pt cards

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 pm

There used to be a trainer program of sorts.

I think i got about 90 point cards total from it, but only after struggling to train like 100 or more newbies (i think only few remained). :lol:

Anyways that trainer program was actually sort of dumb. First you played a low level (level 1 to 10 or 15) in training arena and then as he grew in level up to a certain level you gained point cards.
So basically even if you try to help people out a different way or don't really help them out at all you were getting pointcards.
Last edited by Peralisc9001 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Aoi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:20 pm

I can vouch for that, though some details are a little off, It wasn't magic dolls but rather Augments, but that is just a minor nitpick. I agree that Icyman should get the 10 pt cards helping other users out newer players should have some sort of reward as it encourages them to keep playing.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby angelspawns » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm still hoping some support system will be implemented, so every low iczer can get a personal Icyman. This game is very hard to alot of new players because the cardpool is so big. Now that chat becomes integraded, maybe they'll take it 1 step further and allow live comments during a match so people can support and take that person through some matchups. (yes, that means realtime streaming of a match) Encourage the veteran players with achievement rewards etc.

Yes, i dream of alot of things... ;/
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Hah! It should involve a lot better tutoring than the minimum requirement in the past ...

Oh and who's to stop the newbie from making new account and pretend he quit the game? Thus trainer not getting rewarded?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Here's to crossing my fingers in hopes that they accidentely give it to me
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby CainHyde » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Icyglare wrote:Here's to crossing my fingers in hopes that they accidentely give it to me

But I thought your account is Rolfburger something
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby skillll7 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 pm

CainHyde wrote:
Icyglare wrote:Here's to crossing my fingers in hopes that they accidentely give it to me

and Lollercopter
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Icyglare » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 pm

skillll7 wrote:
CainHyde wrote:

and Lollercopter

and IceShield
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby gadu » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 am

Sure, I sign to give Icyman 10 PC.

I'd also like Icyglare to get 10 PC.

In fact, let's all get 10 PC as a New Year's present. :D
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion