Looking for the public's opinion...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Looking for the public's opinion...

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Shinu3 wrote:so what will gran be use for?

Purchase of FM.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby ZeroMan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm

skipping eveyrones posts :P

how about do a system like in Guild Wars 1? there was a specific NPC that could use to buy your materials for armor/weapons. well depending on the rarity of the material and amount bought/sold from/to the npc, the rates would fluctuate accordingly. the system would keep track of the materials trade to/from it and would sell out if no materials were sold to the npc to refill its stock. this could allow for anti-botting but may also allow for a flooding of the market at times. a general rule would be that each card should always cost 10-20% more than the recycle value of the card.

1* 10g
2* 15g
3* 40
4* 200
5* 350-400 (your choice)
ZeroMan

Postby Shinu3 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

so what will happen to pts cards?
Shinu3

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:42 pm

How will this not help new players if everything in the Shop gets an FM value? The most important change will be you can grind stuff from the shop together with FM... like a REAL F2P!!

You know i'm all up for it. Been suggesting a FM value on shopitems for gawd knows how long. (specially Beginner Packs) It never made sense for a F2P game to make the needed essentials to play your game a money issue. Nothing screams "PAY2Play" quite like it.

There's only 1 big question here: What will be the FM costs for 1 Pack/Box/LottoPull?? Will it be at Gran=FM ratio?
Last edited by angelspawns on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby Icyglare » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Mysteryman, I was just thinking the same thing when it comes to the problem of adding an auction house.

So with anything that would usually net us "Free Gran" will net us "Free FM"

Purchases in the store would be like (Set 1 Pack 150 gran or 1500 FM)

If players want gran, they can either spend USD or auction their own cards for gran.

Certain things can only be purchasable by Gran

Card availability increases because people can sell off their non-used cards and use that gran to bid on the auctions themselves

The FM for Point Cards will have to be scrapped into something else. Like more Pt Cards appearing in Lotto and Treasure Battles, and will have the same chance of appearing as a one-star card

Recycle should still net you gran
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:48 pm

mm confirmed recycle will net you fm. This way, ppl can't recycle all their set 11 for 10000 gran and then buy a 1 star from their main for that price, then use that fm obtained from the sale to buy packs/boxes/store items.
Icyman2

Postby Romdeau » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 pm

I prefer a fixed price system, so I'm opposed to an auction house being implemented.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Romdeau wrote:I prefer a fixed price system, so I'm opposed to an auction house being implemented.

Most of the cards I want no one else does. So I'm not paying OTT for rubbish! The collectors out there don't want fixed prices.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Kouseo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Romdeau wrote:I prefer a fixed price system, so I'm opposed to an auction house being implemented.

So just a shop with singles for sale?
Kouseo

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

I kinda feared they'd go cheap on us and only make things like lotto and beginner packs FM buyable, but i don't think so now. If recycle value will become FM, so will most shopitems be. You won't buy Packs to get horrible horrible useless FM back for it. That's NOT a good businessmodel even if something can go into the auctionhouse. There's way to much crap people wouldn't want from you.

So in the end it doesn't really matter if you get Gran or FM from recycling. FM is the new Gran. All current FM will be converted to pointcards so nobody will have FM to start with.
From there you can either buy it (and convert it from Gran->FM) or play for it.

Sounds good to me.
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion