(Ignoring everyone post so I won't get poisoned, so sorry if it's already pointed out)
- The old FM rewards would be killed and the gran rewards would be replaced with FM rewards : Ok, no problem. But why don't use a new name for the currency?
So if one of the old player that quit decided to back, he won't GG and rage quit since he saw he have no gran remains mysteriously.
- Gran would only be able to obtained via USD (and can be easily converted to FM): So if I'm not mistaken, new gran is basically equal to gamepot currency. And new FM equal to our old Gran. If so, no problem too.
- Old fight money would be converted to point cards (rounded up) : Good, this would help us save our mouse left click. So thanks...
1. If later the majority agree, before you implement this change, can you show how you will change the recycle value of PC and our card too?
I think this might be a good (and rare) chance if you want to decrease our recycle value, so you can decrease the card pack and box price in shop.
2. Change how the point card works too. So we can pinpoint card that we want easier.
3. Return Weekly card and maybe make it work automatically. Ask Logress if you don't know about it.
4. Please consider to try selling a complete box set. Perhaps you can try it with set 1 and 2 as a trial. Pretend it was a starter box or something. Or maybe selling a complete box but with no recycle value. If you sell it split in each sphere, it would be better.
1. Do we bid a card in Auction house with new gran or new FM? Or some is gran only and the rest is FM?
2. Do all/most of shop item will be available to purchase with new FM?
2. If auction is gran only, what is your plan with people that already bought gran in the past? In other word, low-high spender that already support the game.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."