Lucky iczer

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Lucky iczer

Postby Anima13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 am

I am here since a while in this game. I always keep seeing people getting a good pull from lotto and I am happy about that.
But what is disturbing me is: the majority of the luckyiczers I have never seen ever playing at all.

Did I skipped something?
Anima13

Re: Lucky iczer

Postby Khiruki » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:08 am

Nubbie gets 300 gran, drops it in lotto, some of them get lucky.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Anima13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:48 am

Khiruki wrote:Nubbie gets 300 gran, drops it in lotto, some of them get lucky.

And they never play again?
Anima13

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Anima13 wrote:

Try looking in the npc arena, that's where they are hiding.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Anima13 wrote:

They're getting an early start on preparing their alts for AH exploitation. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Some people used to have a theory that the devs rig the lucky iczer list to make it look like players are getting lucky on lotto.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby hexagram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Some people used to have a theory that the devs rig the lucky iczer list to make it look like players are getting lucky on lotto.

Posssible.

I think more like lots of alts. Some individuals I bet make 100s or a lot of accounts and spam lotto with gran.or have many accouts with 1-3 copies of set 11 and recycle all on some accounts and try luck with lotto.

Also some players do not play much. Maybe one game every now and then. Such players and others may get lucky from free daily lotto often recieved from single player mode?- not sure if that counts?

If you really want to test your theory record the names and see if you every see them

edit One guy I talked to said he made a ton of accounts and did hyper lotto with starting 300 gran. He got 22 5 stars with one of the accounts
This explains the free set guys and 5 stars that go to unheard people
Last edited by hexagram on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Icyglare » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm

From time to time, you'll spot someone you'll recognize. I saved a screencap of worthing winning bringer
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby MysteryMan » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:56 am

I won a meta five star the first time I played the free daily lotto. Some people are just lucky :).

On that note, we now have access to the complete telerik suite, including the KendoUI tools. I was just about to purchase KendoUI (which would be our most expensive software purchase in history - but is needed to get top tier UI). Hours before this happened Telerik gave out two random complete sets of tools through LINDUG. Apocoplay won one of them (we weren't even aware we were in the running).

edit:
This means we can start cross platform development. We won an Android tablet by getting first place at a mobile development programming competition at the Google Cambridge office. So that covers Android tablets. My last phone was an Evo, so that covers droid phones (and the Google developers are eager to see us succeed).

I just upgraded to an iPhone so I can test to see if the new Alteil code works on that.

Microsoft is very helpful should help us out with Windows 8 and Windows Phone development (they've already donated tens of thousands worth of software to help s succeed as well as hours of training and advice).

In full disclosure, the only thing missing is Blackberry (the third party responsible for giving out Blackberry test devices didn't seem to believe that people would play card games online. Their actual rep himself was friendly and helpful though, so I may go through them directly if there is a big enough demand for BB support. Don't see it worth our time at this juncture, however).

Cross platform development - including Facebook, Steam and more, will most likely be the focus of sprint six.
MysteryMan

Postby Anima13 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:35 am

MysteryMan wrote:I won a meta five star the first time I played the free daily lotto. Some people are just lucky :).

On that note, we now have access to the complete telerik suite, including the KendoUI tools. I was just about to purchase KendoUI (which would be our most expensive software purchase in history - but is needed to get top tier UI). Hours before this happened Telerik gave out two random complete sets of tools through LINDUG. Apocoplay won one of them (we weren't even aware we were in the running).

edit:
This means we can start cross platform development. We won an Android tablet by getting first place at a mobile development programming competition at the Google Cambridge office. So that covers Android tablets. My last phone was an Evo, so that covers droid phones (and the Google developers are eager to see us succeed).

I just upgraded to an iPhone so I can test to see if the new Alteil code works on that.

Microsoft is very helpful should help us out with Windows 8 and Windows Phone development (they've already donated tens of thousands worth of software to help s succeed as well as hours of training and advice).

In full disclosure, the only thing missing is Blackberry (the third party responsible for giving out Blackberry test devices didn't seem to believe that people would play card games online. Their actual rep himself was friendly and helpful though, so I may go through them directly if there is a big enough demand for BB support).

Cross platform development - including Facebook and more, will most likely be the focus of sprint six.

I wanted to write first : "cool thats great.. we won, whatever that is... :D" but now with the explanation sounds really exciting.
Anima13

Return to Alteil General Discussion