MysteryMan Video Sprint

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: MysteryMan Video Sprint

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Totally. If you call yourself mysteryman you better have a mask on your face!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby InfamousMitsuhide » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Ill draw you as Ibert
InfamousMitsuhide

Postby fargone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 am

My missus think you have a sexy voice - now I have to keep my eye on two of you... dammit.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Romdeau » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

fargone wrote:Is this whole thread fishing?

For what? Comments?

Sure. I'm curious at least to see any, I'm sure so is MM.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 am

Romdeau wrote:
fargone wrote:Is this whole thread fishing?

For what? Comments?

Sure. I'm curious at least to see any, I'm sure so is MM.

I don't have anything to say.

Need subs if you want comments from me.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Without meaning to sound rude he's not the most charismatic chap is he?

I find it unsettling that most if not all of my complaints have been considered by the sprints. Like he spends time reading these forums!

So the MysteryMan has lost his only real power, that of his secret identity. Now if we see him on the street we can either shake his hand firmly or punch his lights out. Depending on how we feel about his efforts on the sprints.

I of course have no problem with my appearance. Nor do I worry about the reactions I might face on the streets, but if I did I would certainly wear a wrestling mask and alter my voice.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Icyglare » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 am

InfamousMitsuhide wrote:Ill draw you as Ibert

Hahaha, took me a minute to get it
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby MysteryMan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 am

Ropey wrote:Without meaning to sound rude he's not the most charismatic chap is he?

I find it unsettling that most if not all of my complaints have been considered by the sprints. Like he spends time reading these forums!

So the MysteryMan has lost his only real power, that of his secret identity. Now if we see him on the street we can either shake his hand firmly or punch his lights out. Depending on how we feel about his efforts on the sprints.

I of course have no problem with my appearance. Nor do I worry about the reactions I might face on the streets, but if I did I would certainly wear a wrestling mask and alter my voice.

Sarcastic or not, this actually made me grin. When we enter programming contests we do much, much better when ThatDave presents my work instead of me :) (regardless of what actually is made).

I'm going to force ThatDave to participate in these in the future so his mojo/humor makes them less dry (queue Austin Powers reference).
MysteryMan

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Ropey wrote:Without meaning to sound rude he's not the most charismatic chap is he?

I remember the japanese alteil team showed up with mucha-lucha wrestlings masks in some photos. Do you think that might have anything to do with what you just said?
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion