The Worst Card in the Game

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: The Worst Card in the Game

Postby angelspawns » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 am

Maybe he gets his missing statpoint back in a useful place? You know, some Rng to go with his 0Atk or some Agi.

Yes, it has less stats then a normal lvl2.
angelspawns

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 pm

In my opinion it's one of the worst buffs I've ever seen. Can't wait till you guys see XD
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Anima13 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:01 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:In my opinion it's one of the worst buffs I've ever seen. Can't wait till you guys see XD

Honestly I don't get why he has to be touched at all. Its the best lvl2 tank refess has. yes its a resting tank, yes he wont contribute to dmg but he has a very clear task and just because the current refess community want to spam attack right from the start it doesnt mean he is bad..
If they worsen his survival for some crappy skill....
Anima13

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Or maybe some miracle will happen and he will get the Auto Healing!
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Callonia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Please, I already use folrart shield knight for resting. I just heard it got nerfed and I demand justice.

Oh and tidal wave counters him. Nerf tidalwave go.
Callonia

Postby Anima13 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Callonia wrote:Please, I already use folrart shield knight for resting. I just heard it got nerfed and I demand justice.

one of the few refess heros in folrart managed to set him up right against my wk with kaldrao despite my 2 tidals, which basicaly cost me the game( little tip: once tidal is used they are gone, lvl2s you can replay). he works also really well with safira and whisp. and can tank huge amounts for a lvl2.

I have severe doubt tidal wil ever be nerfed, due to the ridiculus amount of lvl1s and lvl2s which outstat falkow units or completly wrecks them due to their simple fieldpresence.

anyway I was wondering noone nominated harpy.
Anima13

Postby Romdeau » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Since Gon is openly manipulating people's expectations about Shield Knight's buff, I'm just gonna say it was Logress' idea to buff him in this manner.
Romdeau

Postby Icyglare » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Romdeau wrote:Since Gon is openly manipulating people's expectations about Shield Knight's buff, I'm just gonna say it was Logress' idea to buff him in this manner.

In my mind, I don't think it needed a buff, people are expecting a lot from a LV2 tank. So whatever change it had is welcome.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Yeah I guess I just don't agree with the types of buffs and nerfs that are happening right now. Will they change the game much? Will they create excitement? I'm not so sure.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Anima13 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Please, I already use folrart shield knight for resting. I just heard it got nerfed and I demand justice.

one of the few refess heros in folrart managed to set him up right against my wk with kaldrao despite my 2 tidals, which basicaly cost me the game( little tip: once tidal is used they are gone, lvl2s you can replay). he works also really well with safira and whisp. and can tank huge amounts for a lvl2.

I have severe doubt tidal wil ever be nerfed, due to the ridiculus amount of lvl1s and lvl2s which outstat falkow units or completly wrecks them due to their simple fieldpresence.

anyway I was wondering noone nominated harpy.

Ahh EXs, same old same old playable solar kingdom with exs.

Edit: oh yeah before I forget, Aano still wants her grand cross slash back. I demand justice for that idea of taking her grand cross slash away because of something about shrine knight being temporary meta travesty.
Callonia

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion