So............

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

So............

Postby worthing » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Whats up whats new? whats the meta? do i play alteil or not?
worthing

Re: So............

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm

well with the ex packs, new meta became ex mermaid. yep a single card is its own meta. otherwise, set 12 didn't change anything other than make tgc as frustrating to play against as wk and diondora.
go and play alteil
Icyman2

Postby Scientiafide » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 am

Icyman2 wrote:well with the ex packs, new meta became ex mermaid. yep a single card is its own meta. otherwise, set 12 didn't change anything other than make tgc as frustrating to play against as wk and diondora.
go and play alteil

While I do agree with this overall statement (TGC and EX merm have been seeing a lot of play), I also think there has been more variety in folrart lately.

Scientiafide

Postby Anima13 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:31 am

Scientiafide wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:well with the ex packs, new meta became ex mermaid. yep a single card is its own meta. otherwise, set 12 didn't change anything other than make tgc as frustrating to play against as wk and diondora.
go and play alteil

While I do agree with this overall statement (TGC and EX merm have been seeing a lot of play), I also think there has been more variety in folrart lately.

There has been many different decktypes around this set and I belive set 12 was a bless for this game.

considering meta pls dont dont forget adding buncle opnes, big gowen, big lawtia, mid refess, multi splash gaishoul, various forms of free revive dolls together with 3 new + 1 finally reliable old return souls overshadowing the old agility dependent ones.
Anima13

Postby Ethikx » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Gowen/Lawtia has been up a lot, quite literally just for Gaiessoul.

Otherwise all I see is buncles.

Bring cupcakes if you come back.
Ethikx

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:40 pm

It's 12th of February here. I have yet to see a real change, in nearly 6 months after the gamepot era!

No minigames, no extra modes. Not even AH anywhere in sight, since it was originally estimated for february to be up, but now you don't even see a date / deadline, something.

There has been no improvement to make the game more appealing to a larger crowd of people.
Nothing to improve the fun and detract from the frustrating constant 1vs1. I think i've played more than enough alteil 1vs1 and should leave it at that.

Also i think the major reasons for now change now and then (during gamepot and even before that) are about the same, if not very very similar.

Is there a reason for anyone to join the game or comeback? :?

Promises won't help and neither will the list of bugfixes. The bugs and their fixes aren't the customer's issue if he is just looking to enjoy the game.
It's all just a huge pile of bloody god damned sigh.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Dunno but Aisha is first Refess EX that I don't just buy and toss into don't care pile.

I didn't even play ex lap when she first came out cuz i knew she will get nerfed because usa alteil hates anything with solar kingdom brand. I only played her after she got nerfed so that i won't be that po'd off.

I somewhat enjoy playing her and hitting two units for up to 160 dmg just like now.
Callonia

Postby hexagram » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Worthing edit your starter replay thread

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13700&p=178059&hilit=+starters&sid=afa79a85019e10b16b7e202dbf39d26e#p178059

to include recommended cards from beginners pack

http://www.alteil.com/index.php/beginners-pack

that way more relevant to new guys

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

I'd imagine you'd have fun playing gowen rush for old times sake.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby hexagram » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 am

worthing gowen rush is actually like undead as it is weak to attack immunity - ex merm comes to mind maybe mage soldiers.

Now orks with that ex lvl 2 support can deal with atk immunity + def.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion