Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby AquasFire3 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 pm

i actually liked most of the things they did to the cards.Sure there is a few things that fell a little below my expectation but overall i thought they did a decent job.Also not everything can be fixed at one time because they need to see how the small changes will affect game play before they do a lot more.

And honestly Another thing most of you guys sound like a$$holes lately. I mean seriously why you all hating everything. its rather annoying and is also why i haven't been posting lately in forums. So seriously a lot of you need to shut the hell up and actually think before you post. Just thought i would add my two cents in :)
AquasFire3

Postby harvest4god » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:i actually liked most of the things they did to the cards.Sure there is a few things that fell a little below my expectation but overall i thought they did a decent job.Also not everything can be fixed at one time because they need to see how the small changes will affect game play before they do a lot more.

Someone who understands. Small changes are for the best. More changes can be done that will make them better in the future if need be. But if you overdo it then you have a gamebreaking card.
harvest4god

Postby hexagram » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:16 pm

I am quite happy with the errata in general.

But hear hear gon I would be interested in the reasoning behind some of the alterations.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Romdeau » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Well then, what would you like to discuss? I will answer what I can to the best of my abilities.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:17 am

Excellent, can u tell us why you're still hesitant about giving aano her grand cross slash back?
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:27 am

Callonia wrote:Excellent, can u tell us why you're still hesitant about giving aano her grand cross slash back?

What did that thing do again? (I hope it isn't something that was just in the jp version)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 am

Icyglare wrote:
Callonia wrote:Excellent, can u tell us why you're still hesitant about giving aano her grand cross slash back?

What did that thing do again? (I hope it isn't something that was just in the jp version)

Its an slash that does anno's at to enemy units in slot 2,4,5,6,8 for 2 sp. That's all.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 am

That's what you been wanting :?: I guess it didn't get errata'd in due to a lack of why? :lol: It does sound kinda cool though, at least they gave it to exploder wizard
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:05 am

Icyglare wrote:That's what you been wanting :?: I guess it didn't get errata'd in due to a lack of why? :lol: It does sound kinda cool though, at least they gave it to exploder wizard

YES! I WANT IT DAMN IT!

Also exploder wizard argument is invalid, he is ugly. Aano is not ugly. Therefore Aano needs her grand cross slash back so I can have fun with it.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 am

Yeah why doesn't Aano have grand slash and why didn't you buff mikasha?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion