Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Oh finally, Someone is doing romdeau's job for him.

Now we can continue.

Why did you guys ever choose to steal orthos's engage skill and give it to belus long time ago? This has been bugging me.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby Aoi » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm

More so than no Aano Cross-Slash?
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Aoi
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby methebest » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Aoi wrote:Oh best of luck in that endeavor, may I ask what Vn that is?

http://vndb.org/v6589

this have to just lol at the description
even more so at the first tag >.>

going to try streaming it later as it'd make it easier than just randomly asking what the options mean as they dont get translated >.>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby Aoi » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh my, that first tag, and those other tags :O
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Aoi
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby methebest » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Aoi wrote:Oh my, that first tag, and those other tags :O

ya


gets really confusing at times though >>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby Icyglare » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Aoi wrote:Just wondering about Folfenac, im glad we have a mark buddy, but that -2 lawt kills playing him with other sins, or md sniper, since it does -2 whether there was a marked unit dying with him or not.


That's definitely a bug, the 'And Then' statement doesn't seem to be working causing it not to fit into the Assassin's file and to be more like a wacky LV2 Sakura
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby fargone » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 pm

gadu wrote:Fargone, I'm pretty sure that the people working on the errata would not have been working on any of the projects you mentioned had they not been doing the errata. That sprint thread revealed that they have a bunch of specialist working on various different things and it's probable that the balancers don't do much beyond balancing.


My bad, I should have been more specific.

Logress' time could be spent elsewhere.


Callonia wrote:Oh finally, Someone is doing romdeau's job for him.


I am reasonably confident Romdeau is taking a brief respite while his butt heals. It it fair for others from the team to help carry the load of taking bait.. err... answering questions regarding the reasoning behind the errata.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 pm

fargone wrote:I am reasonably confident Romdeau is taking a brief respite while his butt heals. It it fair for others from the team to help carry the load of taking bait.. err... answering questions regarding the reasoning behind the errata.


I guess rom's very sore about the truth behind death's touch is revealed after all xD

I've always knew there was something off about that ability's ability to autowin against refess of all kinds.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby gadu » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Callonia wrote:
fargone wrote:I am reasonably confident Romdeau is taking a brief respite while his butt heals. It it fair for others from the team to help carry the load of taking bait.. err... answering questions regarding the reasoning behind the errata.


I guess rom's very sore about the truth behind death's touch is revealed after all xD

I've always knew there was something off about that ability's ability to autowin against refess of all kinds.


Don't forget about double buffs on DanDan.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Request: Balance Team Defends Errata

Postby Icyglare » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 am

Callonia wrote:Why did you guys ever choose to steal orthos's engage skill and give it to belus long time ago? This has been bugging me.


That I'll never know, I can only speculate because there are numerous Refess cards that concentrate on cemetery removal while Lawtia cards engages (of course exceptions like EX Langbart and Safira) so maybe it was swapped for their respective spheres. If Orthos was LV5 and had LV4 engage and it would be the Marduk files that would be played like the current Urgant files. Probably show up in Big Refess often.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron