Potions

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Potions

Postby hexagram » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:04 pm

I think many people forget about these.

They are definately worth thinking about getting particularly the ones that increase the rate of xp gain as you will level up super fast especially if you are a low level iczer in folrart with a decent file(atleast 40% win rate) since folrart is already full of level 100+ people making it even easier to lvl up anyway.

Potion of Focus seems to be the most efficient use of gran at 50 gran and *2 xp gain

e.g. lvl 150 vs lvl 15 for a win in a public battle

Normal X1 xp gain: 218 xp

Potion of focus exp X2 xp gain: 435xp 50gran for 200% xp

Potion of the master X3 xp gain: 327xp 100 gran for 300% xp

Potion of the servant X4 xp gain: 435xp 150 gran for 400% xp

The reason I made this post is I gave up against a lvl 15 me lvl 222 and he should have got 325.5 xp but he level up a lot more times than I expected. I suspect he was using the potion of focus and gained 650xp instead.

I am not so interested in the other potions which seem overpriced to me but then again I have not really analysed them.

Tip:I used a spreadsheet and calculator to calculte stats using public battle xp gain for a win=(level difference+10)*battle type multiplier
battle type multiplier =1.5 for a public battle and 1 for a private battle.

Since time is money and many people grind to level up to the next multiple of 10 I recommend the 50 gran potion of focus for all users below level 100 more so if you have a high % winrate file to use when using the potion.
Last edited by hexagram on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Re: Potions

Postby gadu » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Instead of buying potions, I think the fastest way for a player to level up is to wait for the Batora event. Everybody will immediately give up to you when they realize you are not Batra. :dalos:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:06 am

I fight on Batora's side everytime he comes out of hiding. Tormented quite a few iczers.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:44 am

Considering the value of level, and the impact it has on the game itself, I would recommend never buying said potion, and instead saving the gran for something useful.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 am

fargone wrote:Considering the value of level, and the impact it has on the game itself, I would recommend never buying said potion, and instead saving the gran for something useful.

This.

Remember if you lose, you just wasted an charge of the potion because no matter how hard you kill the enemy and you completely decked him and he is hanging on by 1 lp and beats you. You get exactly 1 exp for your troubles.

While when on World of tanks i get battles where my whole team suicides but I kill like eight on my own I get appropriate reward for my hard work. Like 1k+ exp even when I lose. If this was alteil, i would just get 1 exp for losing and killing 14 enemy tanks only to die to the 15th. When given the latter, I'd find the nearest body of water and drown myself or nearest cliff to drive off to my death.
Callonia

Postby Aoi » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 am

I am considering trying that World of tanks game, how is the learning curve for it?
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Icyglare » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 am

Since Callonia plays Solar Kingdom, he naturally would be attracted to something called World of Tanks
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:28 am

Icyglare wrote:Since Callonia plays Solar Kingdom, he naturally would be attracted to something called World of Tanks

Nah, I've always liked tanks since I was a kid.

I even got onto the M1A1 when they was rolled around in my hometown for civvies to have fun checking them out in a festival.

And Micro Machines Military? Yeah I used to play that stuff. :P

I even sat in the Gunner Seat for the M1A1, something which not alot people can say they've done. No, I haven't fired the gun. I don't have $$ for that missle.

Oh and uh those combat helicopters that can fire hellfire missles as well. I forgot name, Not that interested in helicopters.

However, I like A-10 thunderbolts as well. I've seen few of the up close n personal but haven't sat in one yet.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:44 pm

fargone wrote:Considering the value of level, and the impact it has on the game itself, I would recommend never buying said potion, and instead saving the gran for something useful.

Implying "something useful" exists...
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Return to Alteil General Discussion