What happened to the updates?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What happened to the updates?

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:21 am

Khiruki wrote:Summary:

MysteryMan: Awesome stuff June!
Some people: QQ Price!
Somebody: QQ Auction House!
MysteryMan: If enough AH QQ, we can make manual AH through GM's at the cost of slower content (Nope.)
angelspawns: I haz ideas!
MysteryMan: Some awesome API stuff.
Some people: QQ Price! QQ no new players! Trololo.

There. There were also some comments that Logress responded to, but mostly just MysteryMan laying down some awesome under the hood and behind the scenes things and a bunch of Pricing/AH QQ. And angelspawns dropping a bunch of ideas.

As i wasn't there... this helps a lot. thanks! :D
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby gadu » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:11 pm

I knew that you would be the one to go all out with offering models of improvement. I'm relieved that you do that as a personal hobby otherwise I would have face-palmed at the amount of time you spent for nothing.

I'm happy for you if it served as an outlet to vent your frustrations with Alteil. I feel sorry for you if you sincerely believe they give a damn about your ideas or that they will ever be realized in a reasonable time frame. The primary purpose of this "chat" was to mollify the population - all 40,000 of us. :roll:

Btw, thank you for writing that 40K line MM. It will be a running joke for months to come. That officials wrote this with all seriousness reveals their disconnect with the reality in-game. I wonder when was the last time any of them actually logged in and played a match in the arena?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Aoi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Actually I believe MM actually went and did a match a couple of days ago, I believe it was Jazz that pointed that out to me in chat.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby angelspawns » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:33 am

gadu wrote:

I knew that you would be the one to go all out with offering models of improvement. I'm relieved that you do that as a personal hobby otherwise I would have face-palmed at the amount of time you spent for nothing.

I'm happy for you if it served as an outlet to vent your frustrations with Alteil. I feel sorry for you if you sincerely believe they give a damn about your ideas or that they will ever be realized in a reasonable time frame.

I like to be creative and theorycraft. In that regard i can't help myself but automatically try to look for a 'fix'. It's to others to decide if it's even feasible or plausable and what to do with it.

But i'd lie if i said it doesn't get frustrating at times here. It's starting to feel like throwing lifelines to a drowning friend, who's determined to swim to shore on its own strength. And then watch as he goes under...
It's just a painfull struggle to see.

But i hold no illusions as i shout from the sidelines. In the end Alteil will make it on its own or dies trying... with all our lifelines and floatingdevices around its dead body. ;/ Hence why my motivation for writing out an idea often drop at the end of my post. The better it gets, the more enthousiastic i get; the sadder i get for knowing it'll be ignored. As soon as it's out of my system i stop writing it out.
angelspawns

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:43 am

Agreed Angel. Its pretty sad that they refuse any help from us. I've personally offered, along with a few other players, to help maintain and balance the other alteil game called Lavato Heroes. Including the translating of the cards from he jp server to US Alteil. All they would need to do is get the coding.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:47 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:Agreed Angel. Its pretty sad that they refuse any help from us. I've personally offered, along with a few other players, to help maintain and balance the other alteil game called Lavato Heroes. Including the translating of the cards from he jp server to US Alteil. All they would need to do is get the coding.

LOL! You forgot the part where Logress agreed to add LH under the condition he will have the same balance as in jp to make things simple (unless he can find players to balance it). XD

I just wanted LH! I guess he hates it coz it's about multisphere and not falkow ruling supreme with brainless return spam.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion