Lion Swordman

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Lion Swordman

Postby Callonia » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:54 am

My guesses about him is that his slash will cost 4 sp possibly.

And has a cripple conditional of not being allowed to use attack and is probably agility 1. I don't need to mention the obvious combo of ex garfath and lion swordman, this is probably the first time one will want ex garfath's debuff.

I see toad shaman, I doubt that's all, i suspect it have 1 sp action skill that sends a enemy unit of your choice straight to cem.

Crocodile knight probably gains +20 atk and heals itself for +20 hp every turn and will never be nerfed.

Goblin Mage probably have free engage skill that doesn't cost any sp and happens in start phase and is at agi 4 and goblin mage gets to choose what unit to engage.

Jack winston recently visited an costume shop and bought himself a firespawn merman costume.

That concludes my guesses about latest preview.
Callonia

Re: Lion Swordman

Postby worthing » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:19 am

Callonia wrote:My guesses about him is that his slash will cost 4 sp possibly. 1sp

And has a cripple conditional of not being allowed to use attack and is probably agility 1. I don't need to mention the obvious combo of ex garfath and lion swordman, this is probably the first time one will want ex garfath's debuff. ummmm...hrmmmmm.yup

I see toad shaman, I doubt that's all, i suspect it have 1 sp action skill that sends a enemy unit of your choice straight to cem. nope, thats it

Crocodile knight probably gains +20 atk and heals itself for +20 hp every turn and will never be nerfed. false hero rom doesnt nerf falkow

Goblin Mage probably have free engage skill that doesn't cost any sp and happens in start phase and is at agi 4 and goblin mage gets to choose what unit to engage. engages 2, we want serpent to be op

Jack winston recently visited an costume shop and bought himself a firespawn merman costume. we actually used the same art for both cards believe it or not

That concludes my guesses about latest preview.
worthing

Postby angelspawns » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 am

Toad shaman, because Chamail SS needs another friend? Wanted to instant clear all those tribal fields?

I'm really worried about all the fieldwipes and multiple target damage. I don't like the gameplay where you spend many turns building up something, and then the opponent spends 1 turn to cancel it. Often just 1 openphase. Alteil does not have enough solutions in place to bring in more fieldwipe options. Specially not stronger ones. I hope the balance team thinks of THAT aswell, instead of only focussing on how to kill more things and faster.

Or soon i won't enjoy building a field anymore in this game.
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 pm

angelspawns wrote:Toad shaman, because Chamail SS needs another friend? Wanted to instant clear all those tribal fields?

I'm really worried about all the fieldwipes and multiple target damage. I don't like the gameplay where you spend many turns building up something, and then the opponent spends 1 turn to cancel it. Often just 1 openphase. Alteil does not have enough solutions in place to bring in more fieldwipe options. Specially not stronger ones. I hope the balance team thinks of THAT aswell, instead of only focussing on how to kill more things and faster.

Or soon i won't enjoy building a field anymore in this game.

Should've been smart like me.

I just got an E-100 recently. This forum needs a spoiler function for big pics, http://tinypic.com/r/30x7nt5/5
It's lvl 10 and haz 2700 hp.
Atk of 750.
Def of 250.
Agi of 3.
Rng 1000+ meters.

This is one excellent Tank that onani master dilate can't gank. He tried it few days ago and used his red flash of speed to close 1k meters to noob slash my E-100. He failed horribly, his sword broke in two from hitting my armor head on.

And in return i put a shell from my 12.8cm boomstick, naturally he have a huge hole in his chest but stood up again with 1 hp left, hax. But that noob dilate actually closed range with me just to noob slash me so I ended up ramming him while he was getting up off from the ground with 1 hp left and finished dilate off. Dilate is now busy writing letter to Core Edge's Japan evil overlords of doom about how there's one tank that he actually can't kill with noob slash but the joke's on him because WG isn't a subsidiary of Core Edge's dilate fanclub.

Yes, I just did wait more than six months in order to write that tiny fanfic.
Callonia

Return to Alteil General Discussion