Set 13

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 13

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:11 am

How did set 13 discussion transformed into avatar manager discussion I dunno lol...

But my avatar manager is still not working on Firefox.
wakka9ca

Postby cheongzewei » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:47 am

thank you Callona, for your wise words

i hate.
you
so
much now.

Really i was looking back hoping against hope that well, i'll actually find altiel fun

What do I find?

Lawtia having multiple ways to HARDCORE COUNTER lv 3 files?
Are you f(((Dking serious? Lv3, that have massive problems with return is now going to deal with this ****?

*throws cards at design team*
You can have my lapierre prebuilt back. You can have my gowen warriors back. You can have my buncles back. f this.

Edit:
All friendly [subtype: Duchy of Crest] units get LV+1, AT+10, MAX HP+10 and are healed 20 HP, except this unit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU!
Refress doesn't even have **** this good.

edit 2:
Ambush : 2 sp to deal 100 dmg to random char, might be your own, most prob on enemies.
On 2nd thought, actually, this is rather neat.
Believe in victory : 2 sp Att= Hp. ........................... ................. .................................. f this.

Gowen
Purging flame: Lololololololololol... This card is designed to kill Annarose spammers, isn't it?

Sword Sucessor / Rozly + panther spirit = Free iczering on 1st turn!

Pixy of Fate / Tierie : What a fun card to play... No really I mean it.. seriously, what a fun card... This is the new pixies dance

Falkrow
Regus Aeromancer: All hail the new song sorceress! She's quite cute

Compass of Deception: While it does look op at first glance... aww who am I kidding. Serpent files = win

Spell Blader: 50 hp. you're continuing to **** things up, aren't ya?

Child of Destiny / Lamia : Clumsy Maneuver 2 Units of LV 6 or lower get LV=3. Return this unit to your File.
................................... I see what you're up to. lawtia falkrow combos eh?

edit 3: MULTiSPHERE

Arm of Derision / Nephtem
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk? WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****? 1 SP KILL ANYTHING? WHAT?
NO. NO. DON"T YOU GUYS DARE TELL ME THAT THAT EnEMY REVIVE BALANCES IT! NO. DEAR GOD NO!
Seriously. What? the, ****.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Ropey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 pm

AoD/Nep does not even have to revive an enemy. If there are no closed opposition cards the skill still works! And all for a measly 1sp!

Sounds of rushing feet before the team realize they didn't do the same job of making this set as mediocre as the last.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:07 pm

You're welcome chengzonwei, only good thing about this set is the verlaat and noob slasher leicester.

Have u even seen folrart tower shield soldier?

You lose 4 sp if he dies just becaue it have 10 more hp and 20 more def and 10 more atk than average lvl 4 for refess. I think we got 10 def for free on this unit. Only good thing about this unit is that it cannot be dilate'd so easily. But that's it. i dont' have enough confidence in him due to the grinders and their boring files. On the plus side, if you lose him so quickly you was gonna lose the duel badly with a normal lvl 4 anyways just give up and move on to next duel.

NoD is just another emo card who didn't get enough attention when she was a kid. Basically if there is a dead unit on enemy field like a wisp, you can revive the wisp to kill a lvl 100 hp tank for 1 sp.

Of course Dilates and Zombies is exempt from NoD short of being badly wounded from her assassination.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Great Missionary / Osray > I liked the thinking behind this card, but unfortunately it does not address the Rasam SS annoyance. It just means that he has to be one of the targets of the most hateful of SS. Could we not have a cheap grim that disengages at least one unit?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby NitroDino » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Ropey wrote:Great Missionary / Osray > I liked the thinking behind this card, but unfortunately it does not address the Rasam SS annoyance. It just means that he has to be one of the targets of the most hateful of SS. Could we not have a cheap grim that disengages at least one unit?

Falkow has one, Total Failure.
NitroDino

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Did anyone miss the part where we nerfed Rasam's soul skill about 2 days ago?
Romdeau

Postby angelspawns » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Nope. Nerfs were good, i was glad to read them.
angelspawns

Postby Ropey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Romdeau wrote:Did anyone miss the part where we nerfed Rasam's soul skill about 2 days ago?

I just played a game and thought something was up. Well done team!

Where can I find these nerfs you speak of? I must admit I have not been keeping up with the forums for obvious reasons.

AoD/Nep is proving hard to set up. Well for me at least.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Romdeau wrote:Did anyone miss the part where we nerfed Rasam's soul skill about 2 days ago?

I am aware of the nerf.

And ropey,

MysteryMan will copy the cards over to the main server as soon as he gets up, and the shop items will be up and active before noon. Some other changes incoperated in while we were making the new set:

Phoenix Chick's Action now costs 2 SP

Rasam's soul now only hits disenaged units

Chamail's soul now only does 40 damage.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion