Ropey Walks in Shock Announcement!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Ropey Walks in Shock Announcement!

Postby Ropey » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Not often, but just occasionally. A player will comment on the in game chat at how much they enjoy my posts, and if I have been quiet for awhile will wonder why?
Well folks, I can clear that one up right now. I suffer from manic depression. Which of course regulates the number and frequency of my posts, and anyway I like to think I keep the forums alive. Which in case you hadn't noticed are more popular than playing the game right now. You got it right! I am bigger than Alteil :shock: :lol: :lol:

I see your point though you can have too much of a good thing :)

And anyway I am sure Rom will Rein me in if I get out of hand :|

"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Ropey wrote:I am more than a little sad that this post has received nearly as many hits as the one praising Logress, and it has been in the chart for fewer days.

That's probably because the number of views a thread has is correlated with the number of replies posted in it. Your thread has been updated more often, which may explain why it has been viewed more. (people have no reason to view the thread thanking Logress again when there aren't any new replies since the last time they read that thread)
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Ropey » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Things are getting close in the charts. Both Freece and Rom have commented on the rival logress post :D Which of course means it will get far more hits and probably be derailed :(
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion