For those who haven't seen it yet, I've created my own version of the card list (because I love regexes). I also have a card list that is powered by the new Alteil API.
... you can tell I'm good at writing stuff. Anyway here they are:
(Manually curated version)
For example, http://dfmchfhf.comxa.com/Alteil/card1917.png gives you
(yeah comxa doesn't give me image transparency -_-)
Note that for card IDs under 1000 they must be zero-padded: example http://dfmchfhf.comxa.com/Alteil/card0076.png
You can also specify white-on-black:
Flavour text1s (API-powered)
Flavour text2s (API-powered)
Feedback -- comments, questions, insults, suggestions, &c. are welcome, except compliments.
If you're hosting a tournament and want me to add your list of allowed cards to "custom lists", PM or e-mail me (dfmchfhf.game+alteil (at) gmail (dot) com).
Also. shh about eastereggs ;o)
- Sphere colours in list view!
- Skills in list view -- hover to see tooltip for full skill text
- Support for regex search for names and skills
- Everything the current native card list has and more!
- 3 options for spheres: none, must-be, must-not-be
- Underdog lists supported! (yeah, like that is useful anymore)
- Add search functionality to API version
- Display card pack information on card pages
- Sort by clicking on table header
- Get permalink option
+ 2014-05-28: Card images (for jabbr links) added
+ 2013-07-13: Multi-sphere option
+ 2013-07-03: Text1 page added
+ 2013-07-03: Set 13 added to database!