Mirage Master?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Mirage Master?

Postby SexytaryMeow » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:49 am

Im confuse so if i get a one star on free daily lotto the recycle of that card will become 10g ryt? if thats the case im losing 5 gran a day coz im doing the 15g on MM. Being a FREE player is a punishment in this game :(
SexytaryMeow

Re: Mirage Master?

Postby gabotheplaya » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 am

I'm sorry for the inconvenience... But for the sake of everything fair, they have to find a way to fix it.

I really hope its fixed though, rather than buried. *cough*UD*cough*

GMs please fix it asap and return the sense of normalcy to the land.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Ropey » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:38 am

Not exactly happy that MM has gone, but I could see little point to it, and yeah, where in blue blazes is UD?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby sunbunman » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 am

We can haz grind eve,nts i.e. the only real way for free players to get decent cards, back plz?
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby tropireno » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 am

Yeah this is really stupid. I know people complain about Mirage Master, but it was the best source of income for free players. And yeah, double the rate is still less than 15g daily MM. It doesn't make up for it.

I keep coming back to this site hoping for good news and I get this. *sigh*
No wonder I quit.
tropireno

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Technically, the rate recycle could have been around 7,5G, since you had a chance for any rarity from daily lotto (got a 5* once). So if they double that, you get 15 easily.

Still... this means I'll have to use the freaking terrible recycle system if I keep getting starter cards. And that annoys me greatly. Not to mention how terrible "you get a single random card from a cardpool of about 900 every day, 10 Gran a week, and about 2G (1/75th) of a booster every win in the arena" sounds as your free options.

EDIT: Essentially, things didn't change that much, they are just more out in the open now, plus no way of botting MM and using the bug. The only thing free players can really do is grind like mofos and pray for good events/levelup rewards.
LoneKnight

Postby Saorin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Is MirageMaster even supposed to be coming back? I can't even make that conclusion from the announcement post. Is this just temporary in order to fix bugs, or is the plan to make this permanent?

If the latter is the case...I don't think I'll continue here. The only thing that really kept me going was knowing that with a bit of effort in MM I could get my share of Gran to collect for some weeks and then pull Card Packs from the Sets I want. And even then I can't be sure to get the cards I need. If I'm forced to pull from a 900+ card pool now for the rest of my days... My, that will be terrible and utterly crushing my motivation.
Image Image
Saorin

Postby sgtsagara » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:44 am

So, many free to play games will reward you with game currency just for playing everyday. In light of the end of MM then why doesn't Alteil do the same? Maybe the daily achievement award could be altered to give 15 gran after completing a battle in crest or folrart? Heck, lets pipe-dream a bit here and ask for the daily achievement to be expanded to something like 15 gran for completing one game and then another 15 gran for completing 5 more games in a day. I can dream, right? :D
sgtsagara

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:48 am

Thus instead of the option to get a guaranteed 15 gran a day should we wish to spend time on MM we are now going to have a randomized income where on bad days we will only get 5 gran (as adjusting the rates just means more chance of rares, 1* and 2* cards will still be most common). I hoped for a new alteil where we would be less dependend on the RNG, now it's going the other way :x :roll:

Rather than increasing the chance or a rare pull, can't we at least have 2 cards a day at the old lower rates (If you want to be nice give us a 3rd card for if we play a second game a day, or if you really don't want to give out more gran a day to free players just fix rarity of all 3 cards to 1*). Also, the ability to immidiatally recycle some of the cards pulled would be helpful.

The only advantage here is that getting a daily lotto pull can be done within 2 minutes, so at least it saves some time compared to 15 gran MM.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby dfmchfhf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:51 am

sgtsagara wrote:Maybe the daily achievement award could be altered to give 15 gran after completing a battle in crest or folrart? Heck, lets pipe-dream a bit here and ask for the daily achievement to be expanded to something like 15 gran for completing one game and then another 15 gran for completing 5 more games in a day.
This. It should also increase activity of the arenas hopefully...

I shall miss my income from MM though which was enough to fund one sphere of every EX on each of my sphere alts ever since they started ;_;
but seriously that thing was soooooooo buggy, even .jp MM isn't that much better though
dfmchfhf

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion