Faction War

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Faction War

Postby Callonia » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Solar kingdom is the clear winner, I don't even understand why everyone insist on wasting time running votes. Just bow down to the might of sun king you all heathens.

It's mostly manly sphere, all other spheres rely on sissy stuff to help them win fights.

And in USA, who's the manlier will always wins hands down.

Bringer fails cuz it uses some sissy slaying trick. BKR spams engages. Dilate noob slashes. Handsome Gerg wuss slashes. Red uses alot of oneshot ability so that a fight can't happen. You lost to red? You got oneshotted, convenient excuse for your defeat.

Return fails cuz it uses some cowardly remove_fight_from_the_fight! Its like going to WFW and watching Hulk cast return on Rock and kick rock out of the battle and win the world championship cuz it removed Rock and no fight happened Duh! You lost to blue? Your units was spending too much time being removed thus not allowed to battle.

Lawtia fails cuz it rely on not letting opponent drop down units. You lost to black? You lost cuz you're too damn bored of pressing skip turn and letting dat black spam iczer on you.

While refess err solar kingdom duke it out and make their opponent butthurt for losing even when there was no convenient excuse for their defeat other than getting outplayed. You lost to yellow? You got outplayed.

I'm calling it now, Solar kingdom wins.
Callonia

Re: Faction War

Postby sunbunman » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 am

Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby urizen'sforum » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm

real men play salamander
urizen'sforum

Postby Ropey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm

A bunch of girls hiding behind guardian manly? :lol:

Just looked at FB and only factions you can vote for by the looks of it are assassins, TGC, deep ones and Bel kingdom.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Return to Alteil General Discussion