Petition of the players!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Petition of the players!

Postby cheongzewei » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:01 am

Hmm let's see. Your file is a build up sp file? I won't really call it support. Aano removal's is probably greatly helpful, isn't it?
What's with that odd 1 copy of judie though? I'm looking at the file and I don't see how it would fit together. Aano removals.. hmm...
I like to see a field full of 6 units, buffing healing and moving in as an army.

well, i'll give your file a try out. I don't have god damn cudgel and 5 star enama though
edit: welp, i swore i had 1 aano, turns out i have 0
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Jazzock » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:07 am

cheongzewei wrote:Hmm let's see. Your file is a build up sp file? I won't really call it support. Aano removal's is probably greatly helpful, isn't it?
What's with that odd 1 copy of judie though? I'm looking at the file and I don't see how it would fit together. Aano removals.. hmm...
I like to see a field full of 6 units, buffing healing and moving in as an army.

well, i'll give your file a try out. I don't have god damn cudgel and 5 star enama though
edit: welp, i swore i had 1 aano, turns out i have 0

His file is literally just 80% magic bolt spam. guardian/vet pally to tank, miffy because miffy, judie for flow (sp gen/stall), mage for bolts, bolts because it's what the file is based on, pegasus knight's because 20df vet pally is awesome, and aano because tech (and she removes dilate). It beats falkow with stupid sp gen (Step 1 to beating falkow, don't fall behind the sp curve too badly), magic bolt spam (open damage is a falkow weakness) and having some pretty beefy tank units (Falkow has trouble with tanky stuff).

The funny thing is, us falkow players seem to actually have decent winrates vs falkow with non-falk files, must be the understanding of the sphere or something...
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Khiruki » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 am

Jazzock wrote:The funny thing is, us falkow players seem to actually have decent winrates vs falkow with non-falk files, must be the understanding of the sphere or something...

Okay, that. Was that really necessary? That statement sounds so arrogant I don't even... Just... no.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Anima13 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:21 am

Khiruki wrote:
Jazzock wrote:The funny thing is, us falkow players seem to actually have decent winrates vs falkow with non-falk files, must be the understanding of the sphere or something...

Okay, that. Was that really necessary? That statement sounds so arrogant I don't even... Just... no.

Unfortunately its not arrogant at all. I made similar experiences.
People not playing falkow are more likely to have issues understanding how to play falkow and thus also how to fight it.
Anima13

Postby MysteryMan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:24 pm

TheMindWrath asked me to delete this thread for him. I'm leaving this comment here so people know why the thread disappears when it does; by request from its creator and not some sort of draconian hand.
MysteryMan

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion