Batora Strikes

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Batora Strikes

Postby Jazzock » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:59 am

Meh, I had the grimcount to 2 shot her anyway.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby cheongzewei » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 am

Hexagram:

he has 9 units on the field

Assasin striking away
Frog freezing true Calibun.

Volified further removing to grave
Beast emperor riveria into out of game.

and then disaster.

False elixir mistress was hit, and killed his entire field.
1 sp left: 3 lp left. All hope is lost.

Aurora
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby hexagram » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:52 am

will post pics here of epic match.

file
souls;ex pucera,will o wisp, will o wisp, magic doll exorcist, ex sea lord

Most important part is double will o wisp to fund sp and md exorcist for mass field mass def to help survivability to allow time to file destruct and cemetery removal of batoras file before iczer attacking carefully

file
;2*refugge citizens [for grim removal]
1*ashbars [for tanking with first soul]
kesearn pearsan [to activate soul]
3*frog [engage key cards]
2*silverion [replaceable]
3*skeleton maste [card retrieval]
2* beast emperor [removal from cemetery]
2*assasin [set hp=0 and file destruction]
3*chaos absorption [file and cemetery removal]
volified [cem removal hurts self too]
ork king[ finish off last 2 hp [not completly necessary but makes life much easier]
soul blade swordswoman [quicker soul skill activation at key point]
peace negotiations [mass sp preferbly play before 2nd soul skill activates for maximum sp gain]
holy shield [mass def for one unit}
aurora [mass revive incase of field wipe- do not count on it though]

I did not use my heavy shield in the game. Better if I used it early on frog maybe so I would not lose copies.

mistake -attacked with my ex silverion once too often (best not to attack at all with it-maybe replace with other card as character so self bane it)

Lucky for me I had 1 floating sp so could play my backup card-

Just left ork to iczer -2 in the end to avoid the mass damage soul skill [ss] [crest spy would be better to stop self bane but I lack it]

My file was suboptimal but I played with what I had. I got lucky and made some mistakes but a solid file. In hindsight could have played better but grinded out the win in the end.

*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2539447_11] ***
Batora-Phiropotos > For BATORA I have come to challenge the Iczers. I bring forth the minions of a thousand broken worlds in the name of my dread Master!
hexagram > hi
hexagram > hmmmm
hexagram > need to find out areas
hexagram > wait a sec
hexagram > whoops
Batora-Phiropotos > So, you are still standing? Hear my true power! Your bones will shatter at my name!
Batora-Phiropotos > Gherven Danaskis! Shulrad Velpus Chorsanbourn! Berrid Lankodrack Sai Selvorood!
hexagram > so confusing
hexagram > whoops
Batora-Phiropotos > Is the golden power of BATORA not enough? Impossible! Nooooooooooooooo….!

Anyone know what is the gibberish batora is saying.?
Last edited by hexagram on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:13 am

well, one of the good things about frog is that it gets killed and you can bury it if you really need the ss (like rasam to deal with a dangerous unit like false clown or diondora)
been thinking about the starters and how to beat batora using it. i think it's possible if you get out a lot of units, kill last copies of all 4 enemy units (3,3,3,2 copies) and iczer like mad. still prefer the exorcist doll ss method though.
Icyman2

Postby AlanK » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:17 pm

EvilTomato wrote:Victory !
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... d682d5c9b4

If you want to use the file, have 2 slyphs or undines, the first time I lost because of this (the first unit that came out after the initial field wipe was the clown and I didn't have time to get 6 agi). I recomand you play it safe by using Miracle fruit or Primrose right after Catherina, so on turn 8, now the clown cant engage her with his start skill. Also always keep Elgandi levels above 4 and get him to 800+ atk faster, 666 hp is no joke.
With double Fighter pixy + Ortos + Chaos absortion you have plenty of time to iczer attack after his file and cemetery are empty.

Edit: Much more simple solution to the early clown: return him (lvl3 return, sp are less important than a grim like song for a hero) or even Merciless Death, you only need to do this once, because next time he comes Elgandi should have 6 agi.

So I was using your build and After using Merc Death(Turn6) on True Clown(Turn 5) he gets all angry and starts summoning False versions(Turn7 QQ) False Clown(Turn8 Dbl QQ) needless to say I didn't have enough time to build up Elgandi's attack.
I think it would be wiser to use 'Return' on True or Regular Clown instead of Merc Death. Sending True Forms to cemetary apparently activates False mode.
That is all.
Professional Spectator
Yuni City Duelists have free tea, what can I say
Was a Free player till lvl 140 ... I heart Alteil QQ.
ImageImage
AlanK

Postby EvilTomato » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 pm

AlanK wrote:So I was using your build and After using Merc Death(Turn6) on True Clown(Turn 5) he gets all angry and starts summoning False versions(Turn7 QQ) False Clown(Turn8 Dbl QQ) needless to say I didn't have enough time to build up Elgandi's attack.
I think it would be wiser to use 'Return' on True or Regular Clown instead of Merc Death. Sending True Forms to cemetary apparently activates False mode.
That is all.

False Clown Turn 8 ? omg. Now that you mentioned it, looking at my replay, False Regina was used just after True Regina was sent to the cemetery from the file by my Fighter pixy.
Yes, return sounds like a good idea ... (updating older post)
Did he just use true form on turn 6 skipping the normal version?

Edit: So much for testing, he remembers me and starts with true forms ... Challenge accepted!
And also new blind spots for True Caliburn, 3 and 9 didn't work
EvilTomato

Postby Jazzock » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Spot 1 and 7 are safe from true caliburn

EDIT* DC'ed >_< Would've so won too... Just had to play Peace Negotiations and then I'd have the sp to blast through ss3 and 4 >_< which'd basically let me win then...cause I dont think 1 Batora card would be able to take out 3+ grimcount offensive units...

and chat what it says if you run into it after already beating it
*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2540345_11] ***
Batora-Phiropotos. > I know you! You're the Iczer who would not kneel before my beautiful golden light! I will have vengeance!
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Basically i also did the old bootie doll SS while slowly file destroying.

I got meh-ish rolls but happy i got some of the falses out.

Really came down to two big rolls, one is afel vs true clown and another was when i used soldier of gaia to cem the returned true clown.

Because f**k that clown man.

Open was... citizen > ashbars > peace nego > attack thief annarose > deep sleep (f**k that clown) > assassin > timestop > gaia > lvl 6 rivera... i let the 3rd copy of annarose die for the final def trigger. I forget when i played that LP -1 girl. Basically field was super def ashbars, assassin, gaia, rivera. Much less style points compared to Hex's super roll orgy.

File to be posted if requested.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Jazzock » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Got revenge from my DC lol, this new open is so much better than my old open

http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audit ... 2be8814cfa

Basically same file, EX bernet grimlock stops the grims after cem retrieval ftw

Jazzock

Postby gabotheplaya » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:03 am

BREAKING NEWS!

REGULAR CALIBURN NOW SUBTRACTS FROM HP!

DEF STACKING NO LONGER AS VIABLE AS BEFORE!

MASSES BLAME JAZZOCK'S 2ND-TIME BEATING BATORA AS THE TRIGGER TO UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

More news at 9.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion