Did you just pull the teeth out of my Dragon?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Did you just pull the teeth out of my Dragon?

Postby Ropey » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Ropey wrote:Thinking about it the dragon is just flashy. I just hope whoever, thinks a bit about poor monsters. I know wild Cat will never be aloud in horizons, but I will never need to play that mode. It would just be nice not to keep struggling so with monster files.

Just to confirm, the Kickstarter Exclusive cards are planned to be Horizons legal. I believe the same applies to the new Batora set.

Maybe, but it will only be just a matter of time before they find themselves outside of the horizon's model. The factors that decide may not be clear atm.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Did you just pull the teeth out of my Dragon?

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:07 am

I been out and about in the arena playing a few "Bigs" and what do I come up against? Yep you guessed it fierte, cem and Nereis. Ok, so if I time it right I can get over cem. Which really makes me chuckle. :lol: Talk about telegraphing a tactic. :roll: fierte is a bit tougher. I could pack a late proxy, but that would only really work for my multi spheres. I could also trigger a few late dryad soldier, owl sage Souls. As for Neresis? have to think on that one.

The above is only a fraction of the tactics you can employ against "Bigs" Just think of all the grims and cards that one shot etc on opening. Ok, so some of my files I include ways of slimming down an opponents potential nasty's, but you get the point.

So why if I just played over 4 files in a row all using some or all of the above SS's, did you feel the need to change the dragon? As have said I don't really mind what you do. End of the day I will just get on and enjoy the game. I have a few rush files, none of which by the way feature any of the SS's I have mentioned. ;th2
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion