"1/24/14" official errata list

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: "1/24/14" official errata list

Postby worthing » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:43 pm

I can't quite release it yet, people can make guides whenever it goes get released though anyway. I don't think the timing would affect anything as long as its a bit before horizons. Also to mention I'd rather not put up with the stress and pressure of biased opinions on how things should be. I alreadywaste hours a week arguing with people about this.
worthing

Postby Ropey » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:28 pm

I am using Kraken at the end of a file that begins with Jewel> Squid> Luteum> Frog>Silverwing then Ransom. I could use young scholar for a shock Krak Attack. Young scholar could also help out with Lutes lack of pace.

I used to hide behind Durendal, but thanks to the errata I have a more versatile file.

And now Gabo's got me sweating it that the frog won't be legal! I will overcome!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:22 am

I can't believe on how on the money I was.

Alot of things in this errata is exactly what I expected with one sole exception.

Why the 10 hp nerf on Judie?

No make sense to me.
Callonia

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:02 am

Because the tanking sphere isn't allowed to tank.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Callonia » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:08 am

GOSCAR wrote:Because the tanking sphere isn't allowed to tank.

That makes sense especially with 20 hp returning to sea serpent -.-
Callonia

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:08 am

Sorry I was wrong, we have Folrart Shield Knight. He'll tank for us.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby cheongzewei » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:26 am

first off, i have a cold, tired and ****, and meds give me a headache.

this is refress best tank card:
http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardD ... php?id=951

which of course, usually dies on turn 4 against rush files unless you use a soul on him or you're playing against mids/bigs, he dies in 2 hits to lv 4 wolf lawtia guy or 2 hits from merc nation or 1 hit from pixy dual weilder or 2 hits from beltorat, or 1 hit from serpent or 1 hit from an agility deck or 2 hits from Nue or heck, even devouring lizard beats him 1 vs 1.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Muklas » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Tower Shield Knight is better, 30 DF and 80 HP go a long way towards making him a pain in the **** to kill. Of course now that Serpent is back I don't see a bright future ahead of him.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Callonia » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 pm

cheongzewei wrote:first off, i have a cold, tired and ****, and meds give me a headache.

this is refress best tank card:
http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardD ... php?id=951

which of course, usually dies on turn 4 against rush files unless you use a soul on him or you're playing against mids/bigs, he dies in 2 hits to lv 4 wolf lawtia guy or 2 hits from merc nation or 1 hit from pixy dual weilder or 2 hits from beltorat, or 1 hit from serpent or 1 hit from an agility deck or 2 hits from Nue or heck, even devouring lizard beats him 1 vs 1.

I never use that bad level 3 who loves to self engage. He sucks, stop playing it. Its one of those cards with self cripple conditional for no good reason other than irrational fear of refess tanking like intended. Its useless. Its very self evolution of building a card house, take one out and whole thing collapses, aka Lapierre. Oh what Lapierre got removed? Your tank just became useless for next 2 turns! Ha! Even Rubens is better than that.

No. If you want the bestest level 3 refess tank card. It's the Folrart Paladin one especally with latest errata on it removing utterly worthless auto skill shield lvl 2 and changed with that +15 def and +15 heal if all procs. This card. http://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/cardD ... l.php?id=8

And You're not supposed to rely on level 3s for tanking unless they have certain amount of necessary stats and lacks a self cripple conditional which only exists in refess.
However if you're hellbent on getting a survivable level 3, use the Gowen dual axeman dude with 90 hp. 22 hp recovery on standby yum.

However if you play in JP alteil 2, you will get wonderful toys like level 2s that just refuse to die very easily as they snowball very hard. 200+ Hp 100+ Atk and 60+ def ez. Folrart commanders :3 and Mah Janie Sunblades.

Just Stop Using Folrart Heavy Knight, Alteil usa went through months and months of testing to make sure that it is the perfect card to destroy a refess field with. Tidalwave on Sunlit knight, Return on lapierre and ur field is gone. But you might come back from that somehow if you can standby so they added in the self engage to guarantee that he will die horribly.

Meanwhile Folrart Paladin have better stats overall and is starting to branch out to what makes refess good in Alteil JP. +15 def limitation sucks though, i'll be happy if that limitation is gone. Would be epic. While Heavy Folrart Knight is the very monument of the sins of Old USA Alteil towards refess sphere. And that is me neglecting to mention anything else. USA Alteil wants you to play Heavy folrart Knight not folrart paladin so that they will continue to have easy time pushing over walls and skipping over tanks.

Just accept the fact that your level 3s will die. You'll suffer less. If you want units that live somewhat often, go with level 4s, they barely have enough stats to do the jerb.
Better yet, get a Rubens, as long as he don't get bringer'd at 100 hp your fine. They will wait for him to leave the field or attempt to power through if they think they have enough.
Plus Ruben's soul skill is pretty sweet.

SEE THE LIGHT SEE THE LIGHT!
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Oh man, I love Callonia rants. There's nothing quite like them on this planet.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion