Alteil Horizons Core Set Card List

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Alteil Horizons Core Set Card List

Postby victorre » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 am

I have compiled a list of all cards known to be in Core so far, minus EX13 and Set 14. Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agghkag7iLXLdHpNdXRMbXdDQUNnUDVoc28yRGdQVUE#gid=0

Hopefully this will be of help to people as they get their levelup card choices and whatnot.
I plan to keep the list updated as Worthing reveals more about the core set.
victorre

Re: Alteil Horizons Core Set Card List

Postby Ropey » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 am

It is a great shame that the flying pest of Regus has been let in. A huge thread exists about the splash problem with her and her ubiquitous nature makes me and I presume others reconsider files that would add diversity. She is cheap and now I even see players use her with no real benefit. They seem so addicted that they have to play her if they have no real other alternatives.

Other than that the team seem to have chosen intelligently and with consideration to how fair the game will seem to new players.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby victorre » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:21 pm

I... actually really like flying sorcerer. She punishes decks that rely too heavily on RNG1 units.

That aside, I agree that the core list is looking really good. There are 5+ archetype options per sphere just for mono-sphere decks, and we haven't seen a lot of the cards yet. That's really diverse.
victorre

Postby Anima13 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Its not the shame that she is in, what is the real shame is the way she got changed(meaning the new closeskill, the new action skill is fine). I understand its important to distinguish her from teleport to justify both cards existence, but this was too much!

Her close makes her even more attractive for other spheres (gowen, refess and mid files in general) because they dont risk loosing an LP for a single copy tech and can afford spending the 2-1 sp for it. The same time the sphere she belongs to is wasting a sp and setphase (as no true fieldpresence gained) something that sphere is revolved around and cannot afford to waste at all!!

Seriously whoever came up with that close skill, I now officially kick your ****. What on earth have you thought? Making her crapper in falkow and better in other spheres? why don't you just change her sphere then would be the same. complete fail.
Anima13

Return to Alteil General Discussion