Official Launch

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Official Launch

Postby RiceFiend » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:55 pm

Seeing as how the beta is consistently maxed out on user capacity, will the official launch allow for even more players to be in-game simultaneously?
RiceFiend

Re: Official Launch

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Is it telling you its maxed out right now? Are you joining via the launch button? I had trouble logging in previously do to the server being full but that was I believe when they were still using the alpha server, they're now using the beta servers which should be able to handle as many as 1000 players online and currently there's not even 60. I haven't had any issue logging in at all today.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby RiceFiend » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:29 pm

I do log-in via the launch button and I get the same message every time I attempt to join; "The servers are currently full. Please wait a moment and log in again."
RiceFiend

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 pm

According to Lupos:

"Anyone who gets the "server full" error please click "Never mind check fornt page for link" and include your user name, password, and email address. I'm suspicious that thee may be an issue with some user names or special characters or something being handled funny due to the system being programed with Japanese in mind originally."
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Return to Alteil General Discussion