open beta not being reset? still getting gran?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

open beta not being reset? still getting gran?

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 pm

So as I'm understanding it from the message in the game, our accounts will be reset after the closed beta ends tonight (not entirely sure why since we didn't really get access to anything like free gran that would require a reset) and then after the open beta starts our accounts will not be reset again. However I've also kept hearing that we would be given free Gran to play around with (the whole reason I assumed our accounts would be reset), unless we're given in between now and 7 tonight that means we're getting it after open beta starts... which wouldn't make sense if our accounts aren't going to be reset again... unless the gran is meant as a gift and not for the purpose of helping test the shop.

So to sum up my question, are we still getting gran? If so when? And is it true we get to keep everything we acquire in open beta when the game launches?

Also, why is the closed beta getting wiped since we never got any gran or anything that couldn't have been gotten through normal play anyway?
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: open beta not being reset? still getting gran?

Postby Kyoshi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:25 pm

Partly a reason is those of us that care not for the starter deck we chose. So it will be reset for those who want a new starter deck. And yes I've gotten use to my deck and one a TB that gave me a perfect addition to my deck. But this way everyone can restart fresh(kinda) choose a different deck if you want to or not. I know there are several people that don't like their choices on decks and want to change.

Otherwise it has always been said it was going to be reset. Probably to make transferrance(<--new word I made) easier for the accounts most likely too. Yet again please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Awod » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:15 pm

I'd like an official answer on this too but I suppose they'll just give us a ton of fm/gran [noticed the beta avatars cost like 100000 Gran and FM oO] let us keep avatars wipe the rest but that kinda defeats the purpose of a wipe right now.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby yuir » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:42 pm

hi all for some reason it let me log, and what i seen is you lvl stays the same and record your avator goes back to the basic one, you do get to pick a new starter deck, and when you go to the arena, you will have to pick cards like you lvled up till you get to your lvl you are on, also the starter set has a little flag on them and you can not trade them in money, then every thing froze and carnt log back in.
yuir

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:12 pm

thats cause the server was supposed to be shutdown, im guessing it didnt really shutdown till then

Postby Gaznox » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Heh yea, I got into the server as well and let me just say the new art looks awesome!
Gaznox

Return to Alteil General Discussion