Just how many accounts do we really need?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Just how many accounts do we really need?

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:10 am

Okay, getting a little frustrated and confused.
-Made this account, Proclaimer Rye, hoping to play Alteil.
-time passed, now it's time for Alpha test!
-got Alpha account Alpha262
-Okay, now it's beta time! Using this account for forum, Alpha262 for actually playing the game
-Now migrating time! And here's where I have trouble. I know that I don't need to worry about 262, that'll get migrated over to my new/old account. But the migrating part is the problem. I know the migrator is down, but even before that, I have a problem with my name. I had e-mailed Lupos, he told me my name had to be 12 characters or less, and no spaces. Fine, would have been nice to know when I first made my account, but fine nonetheless. I had given him a list of possible alternate names to be changed to, but as you can see, I'm still Rye. On the newest News blurb, it says we can change our log-in information like our usernames. Well, I followed the directions, but that's a no-go. I can change my password, but not my name. I tried using the migrator anyways, and it stopped receiving text at 12 characters. 'Proclaimer R'

So what in the world am I supposed to do now?! Can't play, can't change my name, can't migrate, I think I'm out of options!
Illyasviel

Re: Just how many accounts do we really need?

Postby Moozze » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:13 am

Do you get error messages or anything like that? Did you try to change your name to 'Rye' which would be too short?
Annoying.
Moozze

Re: Just how many accounts do we really need?

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:15 am

No, I can't even change my name. There's a field for changing my password, but nothing for changing my username.
Illyasviel

Return to Alteil General Discussion