Witty banter?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Witty banter?

Postby Sarenbow » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:40 pm

I was playing a good match with another player when our cards started talking to each other. I was using a Refess ;a41 deck and played my Lion Baron / Zagar. My opponets was using a Gowen ;a40 deck and already had out his/her Bellydancer / Kurina. To my surprise they started talking to each other. That’s a first for me. What else are the admins hiding. :mrgreen:

Has anyone else had their chars cards exchange monologs?

Sorry if this is the wrong section but it seems to be the most populated.
You can not know pleasure without pain, joy without suffering, your lesson begins here
Sarenbow

Re: Witty banter?

Postby Gaznox » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 pm

I believe the characters talk to each other based on the story plot.
Gaznox

Postby GunCastor » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:47 pm

Kurina and Azure Dragon also exchange dialogue the first time they start their turns with both on the field. I think only character cards talk though.
GunCastor

Postby Kyoshi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:36 pm

I had Zagar and LeBeau on the field and this time they didn't talk. But that could be the cause of maybe one character card has to have its turn first or get to that cards turn so for example...

LeBeau goes and no dialogue... But Zagar goes and there is dialog. I have no clue because I destroy Zagar before he gets a chance to attack usually. Or Lebeau dies before then.

I think that a certain character needs to go before there is dialog. Or before certain dialog is said. I don't know because I've only seen it once between Zagar and LeBeau and another with Azure Dragon and LeBeau.

I hope I made sense.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Moozze » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:15 pm

So do specific combination of cards talk or is it just very random? I read somewhere they could 'talk' but didn't really know what they meant...
Annoying.
Moozze

character talks

Postby teasel » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:01 am

yesterday something weird happened... i played kurina and my opponent played vordore and then the two character started chatting... has this happened to anyone else? if it did what characters were played and what did they say? the discussion between kurina and voldore was pretty dumb something along the line of "weeeee i'm dancing" "dancing seems to improve morale!"
teasel

Re: character talks

Postby EvilGenius » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 am

Characters "chat" with each other when they're on the field at the same time. I don't know if this happens with every combination of characters, but I have seen it happen with Lion Baron/Zagar many times.
EvilGenius

Postby lupos » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:42 am

This should happen a fair amount. There was a bug for a few days where it wasn't happening but it's fixed now... as you've noticed. :)
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Thespi » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:06 pm

I love the chat between characters!
Yeah, it's not "deep" but it is fun to read... I had a couple yesterday....LeBeau and Azure Dragon talked to a character of mine...
"A Lady should be more elegant," - Lumiere (Kiddy Grade)
Thespi

Postby razorbubble » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm

For me it was, Zombie Lord and Azure Dragon
razorbubble

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion