Will more payments be accepted?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Will more payments be accepted?

Postby DanTheTimid » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm curious if more payment methods will be available in the near future. As far as I can tell right now only Visa and Mastercard are accepted. I have both paypall and Discover accounts, but neither visa nor mastercard, so I'm literally unable to purchase gran at this time.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: Will more payments be accepted?

Postby Belphegor » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Have been wondering about this myself - a paypal option would be really helpful at the moment - the banks over here in the UK have just started charging you for purchasing anything from abroad, hitting you with a fixed charge and then a percentage of the transaction - so its gonna end up costing twice as much to do anything - paypal however gets round that :D and I really wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few boosters right around now.
Belphegor

Postby Moozze » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 pm

I vote paypal too.
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Hieyeck » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 am

I imagine a big problem with paypal is there is little security and their investigation process is a sham, which can cause headaches if you're dealing with hundreds of transactions. Furthermore, they take a significant fee off transactions if you're a business receiving payments (charge + percentage of transaction).

Frankly, get a Visa - it's only used worldwide. Their exchange rates aren't bank rates, but they're still better than forex booths. I just charge everything to my visa whenever I visit the states.
Hieyeck

Postby Nintendan » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:43 pm

I hoping for money orders I rarely use my credit card online because I trust NO ONE no one I say. :?
Nintendan

Postby Logress » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:14 pm

We are working on Paypal. Monday we should announce our Paypal launch date, which I hope will be within a week. As for offering other methods of payment, that will probably depend on if you guys ask for more. I for one am pushing for cards in stores like Nexon does.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Moozze » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Logress wrote:We are working on Paypal. Monday we should announce our Paypal launch date, which I hope will be within a week. As for offering other methods of payment, that will probably depend on if you guys ask for more. I for one am pushing for cards in stores like Nexon does.

Those cards are indeed the most perfect way to sell things online in my opinion. Too bad they will probably never sold here in the Netherlands....
Annoying.
Moozze

Return to Alteil General Discussion