When Iczers Will Be Hunted

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: When Iczers Will Be Hunted

Postby Cuii » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 pm

AHAHAHA.

I just beat Batora with a special noob file. I feel like I humiliated him. Especially because he used that Slate of Crime card FOUR TIMES and still couldn't stop me.

Otonashi, please swiftly post your newb file so that others may clone it and we can reach 50 victories!
Cuii

Postby Otonashi » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:03 pm

:X I think it takes the fun out of it if I just give away all of the details. I'm actually pretty proud of myself for not only beating him with my very poor selection of cards, but using a type of file that is very unconventional and would normally get destroyed by most meta files out there.

In short... You gotta think outside the box!
Otonashi

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Problem with thinking outside the box:

Losing to every other iczer out there when you don't hit the one hunter there out of 50-something iczers...
luckysvn777

Postby Harterial » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:39 pm

We're probably not going to even get close to the 30 victory mark considering that Kathedra has been the only servant around so far, and that there are three others requiring more unique strategies. And that very few iczers have the cards, or the patience, or even the will to sacrifice some RP to try to beat Batora.

The box is too big.
Harterial

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm

http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic

Hopefully that can help encourage more people to try.
luckysvn777

Postby Phenoca » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Otonashi wrote::X I think it takes the fun out of it if I just give away all of the details. I'm actually pretty proud of myself for not only beating him with my very poor selection of cards, but using a type of file that is very unconventional and would normally get destroyed by most meta files out there.

In short... You gotta think outside the box!

I was proud of beating a Gowen Starter today with Archer Spam + a lot of Skeleton Warrior SSs.
I was thinking of shutdown-file, but all of my shutdowns get owned by returns, and I have...

Eh.

If I do play DMG-spam, then the DF100s will own me... If I return, it resummons. If I assassin, then I have to time it properly. If I Seraph, then... She is too easy to kill.

If I buncle-spam, then... I last for a bit. If I rapier fencer... I need time to setup. Shutdown files get Slated, and I don't have anything in the way of grimoires to cemetary. I don't have anything like Bernet openings, or what's-her-name Mayleen ;th2

OMG!

OH OOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH.
Ololololol

Finally a glitch I can exploit! brb - constructing files.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby rsvlito » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Two days of heavy playing and I still cant get a duel.
rsvlito

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion