level proving hinderence

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: level proving hinderence

Postby DWildstar » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Now that we have a general discussion forum I've moved this topic.
DWildstar

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Like MeleeNewb said, I don't care what level I'm playing, but I'd like to get some credit for my time which training grounds do not. Its just rather frustrating seeing 50+ people in the 1-9 room and not being able to get into a battle in the other room. In the long run I think high level players will have an unfair advantage over low bies and should be seperated but honestly many high levels are probably like me, got most of their levels in closed beta and thus have nothing more then a starter deck right now anyway. If anything it sounds like alot of the level 6-9s have much better cards then me since they started from 1 when the game when live and have gotten to keep their treasure battles, so it doesn't seem like seperating us is really doing much but hindering people like myself.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby ammms » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:47 pm

I have a suggestion. You can lose Intentionally to a player who has lower level than you. This will give more exp to the opponent and thus increase the speed of level up of low level players. And you only win those with treasure cards.

Btw, treasure card didn't show up randomly. If you or your opponent have a winning streak, then the chance of having treasure card battle will be increased.
got light?
ammms

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Indeed, thats why I won so many during closed beta where I was 30-0 lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose done something similar, I just did it when I didn't get to keep the cards and with out opponents have little hope of doing it again.

Unless you mean I should create a new account and keeping losing to everyone to power level people I'm not sure how your suggestion works since I literally can't play against low level people since they only go to the level 1-9 room which I can't enter. Or did you mean I should be trying to give people my own level a win streak by losing to them over and over to create treasure battles? Unfortunately it seems like if you played recently the game won't repair you up for like an hour or something (which is bad when theres only 1-2 other people in your room).
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Skyress » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:43 pm

well sadly ur in a pickle here, but its seems like to me that ppl are almost getting to lvls higher then 9, most ppl i've seen on recently are usually above lvl 3 with the exceptions of new players who are lvl 1, so i suggest u play mirage master alot so u can eventually buy booster packs and who knows, if u get really good at it then u can be like earning 30 gran a day.
Skyress

Postby Gigantorus » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Booster packs do nothing. I am not spending a single dollar extra on top of the $30 I spent already. I bought a box and a pack for $20 basically. Here is the result:
1 5star card.
1 4star card.
around 3 3star card.
less than 10 2star cards.
Rest are 1 star cards.

I had relatively better results with the first $10 I spent as they yielded almost the same number of 3+ star cards. You have no idea how depressing it was for me when the 75 cards opened only to see the list of 1star cards starting in the first page.

And I read somewhere that leveling after 10 has very high chance of yielding rare cards. Well, I just hit 20 and boy was I happy when I had to choose between 4 2star cards.

After 20 levels, over a 100 battles, and $30, I am still not using a single 3star card or over other than the ones I got from the starter deck.

I just depressed myself again after remembering that "box" purchase :cry:
Gigantorus

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion