Alpha and Beta goodies

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Alpha and Beta goodies

Postby Illyasviel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Now I know they are scheduled to release in their good time, I have no problem with waiting however long that might be. But a few questions about when that might be...

-In the Avatar store, it showed the various Beta avatars for hefty cost (100,000 apiece) and now they're gone. Was that just a teaser, or will they come back?

-I read that Alpha and Beta test users will be receiving a small amount of currency as well (I'm pretty sure it was 1000 FM, but I could be wrong on the amount or type) Was this already give out, or is it's distribution the same as all the other prizes?

And a question that isn't about Alpha or Beta stuff at all. Well, mostly.
-Is there a way to trade cards, Gran, FM between players? (Like if I did the lottery, got a really nice 4* for Refess, but I really want Chaoslady/ Annarose, could I trade someone?)
Illyasviel

Re: Alpha and Beta goodies

Postby Moozze » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Illyasviel wrote:Now I know they are scheduled to release in their good time, I have no problem with waiting however long that might be. But a few questions about when that might be...

-In the Avatar store, it showed the various Beta avatars for hefty cost (100,000 apiece) and now they're gone. Was that just a teaser, or will they come back?

-I read that Alpha and Beta test users will be receiving a small amount of currency as well (I'm pretty sure it was 1000 FM, but I could be wrong on the amount or type) Was this already give out, or is it's distribution the same as all the other prizes?

And a question that isn't about Alpha or Beta stuff at all. Well, mostly.
-Is there a way to trade cards, Gran, FM between players? (Like if I did the lottery, got a really nice 4* for Refess, but I really want Chaoslady/ Annarose, could I trade someone?)

Those avatars that are gone now are the ones we get now. There was a male and female for every type of starter deck.

Only Beta accounts got the 1000FM, this has already been given out.

You cannot trade cards or anything. This is to prevent cheating and makes sure the makers get their money.
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Illyasviel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Hmm, then I think I have a problem, I didn't get my FM yet. I had a little problem with my username, so maybe I got lost in the shuffle?
Ditto for the avatars, I'm assuming. *sigh* I don't think this game likes me much.

As for the trading of cards, alright. Kind of thought that was the case, ah well. Now to rely on chance to get my precious Annarose!
Illyasviel

Postby nightbringer15 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:19 pm

I did get my 1000FM (thanks admin) but not the avatar :| .

I'm expecting the male lawtia but it didn't appear in my avatar section nor can't I buy it when it was for sale in the shop for a brief period because of gran and FM requirements. Thought it's supposed to be free for beta testers.... :?:
"The night sky is a miracle of infinitude."
----- Noelani Day -----

;a39
nightbringer15

Postby Moozze » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:22 pm

nightbringer15 wrote:I did get my 1000FM (thanks admin) but not the avatar :| .

I'm expecting the male lawtia but it didn't appear in my avatar section nor can't I buy it when it was for sale in the shop for a brief period because of gran and FM requirements. Thought it's supposed to be free for beta testers.... :?:

No one has it yet, they will be handed out this week if everything goes according to plan.
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Illyasviel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Well, it seems most of us who've been part of this since the Alpha or Beta have gotten their FM, I seem to be one of the few exceptions. Any ideas what I should do now?
Illyasviel

Postby reydien » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:44 pm

The current statement is that those who were in the Alpha testing will receive a yet to be unveiled alpha avatar. This has yet to be released.

Those who actually participated in the Closed Beta with their real account (not an alpha# account) received 1000 FM during the transition from Close Beta to Open Beta. This has already been distributed, and the GMs have said they're aware of the issue of people who played on their alpha account not getting the FM, but don't know of a way give those people their FM without spending a great deal of time going through the user lists. It seems they are willing to correct the issue on a case by case basis if you ask nicely.

Those who participated in the Open Beta (possibly those who signed up but didn't play, too, I'm not sure) will get the choice of one of the 8 Beta Avatars. This has not yet been released.
"Select the pistol, and then, select your horse."
reydien

Postby GunCastor » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Ugh, I feel kinda bad that I have to bother them directly to get my 1000 FM since I really can't do much with FM anyways. I was an alpha-tester that signed up during A-kon too. But I really want one of the avatars though. I guess I go without that FM since it doesn't bother me too much.
Last edited by GunCastor on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GunCastor

Postby Illyasviel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Oh, we had to use our first accounts during the Beta? *Wish I'd known that earlier.*
Ah well, as long as the only thing I missed out on is the FM I can handle that. I play a lot of MM, so I can recoup that without too much hassle.

Well, thanks for your help, everyone!
Illyasviel

Postby Moozze » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 am

Illyasviel wrote:Oh, we had to use our first accounts during the Beta? *Wish I'd known that earlier.*
Ah well, as long as the only thing I missed out on is the FM I can handle that. I play a lot of MM, so I can recoup that without too much hassle.

Well, thanks for your help, everyone!

1000 gran would take a 100 days on beginner-4 star, so I don't know how you do that with MM.
Annoying.
Moozze

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion