Alpha and Beta goodies

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Alpha and Beta goodies

Postby MeleeNewb » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:13 am

Moozze wrote:
Illyasviel wrote:Oh, we had to use our first accounts during the Beta? *Wish I'd known that earlier.*
Ah well, as long as the only thing I missed out on is the FM I can handle that. I play a lot of MM, so I can recoup that without too much hassle.

Well, thanks for your help, everyone!

1000 gran would take a 100 days on beginner-4 star, so I don't know how you do that with MM.

Sure 1000 gran would take that long, but you can play for FM as much as you want. So lets say he plays MM alot and is very good at it. Maybe he wins 15 4 stars on beginner in a day. He has 1000 in under a week.

Personally I feel a bit silly about spending all my FM on getting a new avatar if closed beta testers are already going to get one for free.
I used to wonder if I was crazy, but all that uncertainty drove me insane.
MeleeNewb

Postby Moozze » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:16 am

MeleeNewb wrote:
Moozze wrote:
Illyasviel wrote:Oh, we had to use our first accounts during the Beta? *Wish I'd known that earlier.*
Ah well, as long as the only thing I missed out on is the FM I can handle that. I play a lot of MM, so I can recoup that without too much hassle.

1000 gran would take a 100 days on beginner-4 star, so I don't know how you do that with MM.

Sure 1000 gran would take that long, but you can play for FM as much as you want. So lets say he plays MM alot and is very good at it. Maybe he wins 15 4 stars on beginner in a day. He has 1000 in under a week.

Personally I feel a bit silly about spending all my FM on getting a new avatar if closed beta testers are already going to get one for free.

Yeah you are right, my bad.
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Illyasviel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 am

MeleeNewb wrote:
Moozze wrote:

Precisely. I actually play maybe 20 games at B***, win half, then play maybe 20-30 B**, win most of those. I think I'm at 850 FM right now. Even if I do get the Beta avi I have my eye on, I still want that cutie Annarose one, too!
Mooze- If I had said Gran, I had meant FM, sorry about that!
Illyasviel

Postby DWildstar » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 pm

Now that we have a general discussion forum I've moved this topic.
DWildstar

Postby Crim » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Hey,

I'm kinda in the same boat. I was in the alpha test. I played a little during the closed and open beta. Then, when things went live, I couldn't use my alpha anymore. I e-mailed Joe and he told me that alpha's were taken off the servers. I registered a new account, but I'm in the dark when it comes to the avatars and stuff for alphas. What do I do?
Crim

Postby AnnaTheRed » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:30 pm

Crim wrote:Hey,

I'm kinda in the same boat. I was in the alpha test. I played a little during the closed and open beta. Then, when things went live, I couldn't use my alpha anymore. I e-mailed Joe and he told me that alpha's were taken off the servers. I registered a new account, but I'm in the dark when it comes to the avatars and stuff for alphas. What do I do?

If anyone is having the same problem (participated alpha and/or beta, but didn't get anything), please send an email at admin@alteil.com and try not to post in the forum.
The forum is getting too big for us to keep track of this issue.

Once we receive your email, we will look into the problems, and get back to you as soon as we can.

Thank you!

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Postby Crim » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Ahh, okay. Sorry :oops:
Crim

Postby Yurie » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 pm

I was wondering when we, the alphas, would get our nifty avatars...
Alpha #453 ;a41
Yurie

Postby KitsuneN » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:06 pm

Moozze wrote:
Illyasviel wrote:Only Beta accounts got the 1000FM, this has already been given out.

I played Beta but i never got that
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE MUFFIN! THE MUFFIN WILL CRUSH ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE IT, THE MUFFIN WILL SMITE ALL NAY SAYERS! HE WHO CONTROLS THE MUFFIN SHALL CONTROL THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
KitsuneN

Location: we ll if you know your there and im here, seems kinda reduntant to ask dontcha think?

Postby TsunaYoshi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:22 pm

i was a closed beta tester too but i don't get the bonus FM, because my problem with username but its alright, but if a avatar that you cannot buy is rather dissapointment (just given to closed beta tester). so if the GM can make the avatar purchaseable so no one is being dissapointed. sory if my english is bad :oops:
Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com
TsunaYoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion