Reward for finding no opponents.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Reward for finding no opponents.

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Ok I don't actually expect this to happen, its mostly just a silly suggestion, but as I've spent the past 30 minutes clicking "battle start" in the Folrart Arena over and over with out finding a single opponent I thought it might actually not be a bad idea to have some little system implemented where every time you hit battle start and don't find an opponent in the Folrart Arena, you've given some sort of small reward. Like 1 Gran, 5 FM, something small but something to make you feel less like you've just wasted a portion of your life. The worst part, is that while waiting here, I just watched some one else, in battle, finish ... then get into a match a second later with a GM X_X Bad luck or what?
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: Reward for finding no opponents.

Postby Aether » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:51 pm

I would say a reward for finding no opponents might be a little much, but perhaps an improved battle search function giving priority to those who have been waiting longer.
;a40 Accounts: Alpha 121 / Aether
Aether

Re: Reward for finding no opponents.

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:27 pm

I did finally get a match, after 45 minutes, and watching not one but 2 GMs battling multiple people during that time, I finally got a match against another player. Honestly doesn't that seem a little ridiculous? Improving the search engine might be nice but theres only so much it can really do when so few people are in the room, but I would admit having every failed search increase some hidden stat so that when the game finally does decide who to pair up the people with the highest value in that hidden stat get precedence would be nice. Still I'm not sure how much it would truly help.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Return to Alteil General Discussion