Who here hasn't played against a gm?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Who here hasn't played against a gm?

Postby Sylfeinray » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:24 am

I once was challenged Logress in the Training Arena, but I was waiting for a friend to join my game so I didn't accept and he canceled trying to join after a while.
Sylfeinray

Postby DearestNight » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:14 pm

I've had the pleasure of playing GGG multiple times at this point, and I must say, she is just fun as hell to play with. I completely forget about the drive to win, because conversing with her is just that pleasant, hehe. I also love that she sticks to her guns and works with the Refess, and switches things up now and then. If I recall, last time I played her, it came down to 1 LP each. Never saw it coming. lol. If anyone here has the chance, definately take the opportunity to spend some time with her if you play her, she'll put a smile on your face.

I have yet to play Lupos or Anna, but I would love to. In fact after some expansions, once Lawtia has more of the mechanical cards, I plan to make a "gundam" deck to play against Anna. Cute story behind that one. XD

As for Logress, according to the package I got after the raffle, I'm not sure we've played each other. o_o Neither of us remember. I'd have to see his deck again, but he changes now and then if I recall.

Havent played Csquared yet, and Wildstar and I have a pretty healthy battle record. XD
DearestNight

Postby Thespi » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:23 pm

I have seen a couple of GMs, even tried being part of the "Available/Waiting to Play" group when I was a lower level in Crest, but didn't work out (I think it was GGG) I've had the chance to play one of the "background" guys (translator/grunt worker) for the company, and he was a lot of fun to play and converse with, too! In fact, I've played against him a couple of times!

I look forward to the chance of playing a GM in the future! :D

;a40
"A Lady should be more elegant," - Lumiere (Kiddy Grade)
Thespi

Postby arfort » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:16 pm

I haven't had one and I'm level 26.
arfort

Postby Illyasviel » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Admittedly, I'm only level 5, and only play one game a week lately, but I haven't played one yet.
Illyasviel

Postby Fish » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm level 6, approximately 50 games under my belt and I haven't had a GM fight yet.
Fish

Postby slashzero » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:48 pm

You won't run into GMs in Crest anymore since they're all over level 10 now. I ran into GGG once and won, but I get the feeling it would've been much harder had she been playing a different sphere.
slashzero

Postby ManiacalSoul » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Lv 25, 200+ games and still haven't played a GM. :(
ManiacalSoul

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion